Natural Birth

Willow Anne born today

Hi Everyone I know I am not a regular poster but more of a lurker. Just thought I would say thanks for all the information this board provides the birth stories really helped with our home birth. Our baby girl Willow was born this morning at 4:38am after an hour and a half labor. My midwives were fantastic and baby girl is perfect.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Willow Anne born today

• Congratulations!! I am so glad that it went well.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Loading the player...
  • Wow, what a quick birthing! Do you mind me asking how quick were your first two births?

Congrats on the little one! Enjoy these first precious days. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My son from water breaking to birth was 12 hours from first contraction about 4 hours. My daughter from water breaking to birth was 13 hours but about 3 hours from first contraction. baby girl #2 water was broken by the midwife when she got here we were very surprised with how fast she came out and very glad we decided on a home birth as we wouldn't have made it to the hospital with having to drop the older two off with someone. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Congrats. Job well done. What a beautiful name!
  • Very cool! Congrats!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm going to school to become a midwife! 
    You can follow my journey here: http://midwife101.wordpress.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"