Minnesota Babies

Gift Memberships

Anyone know of any good gift memberships to give to a family with a toddler. I thought about getting a membership to the children's musuem, but wanted to know if there were other options in the metro area.

Re: Gift Memberships

• Children's Museum, Minnesota Zoo, MN Landscape Arboretuem (sp?), Three Rivers Park District (I think they have an annual pass or something - gets you in to all the parks).

We have a zoo membership and LOVE it! 

• The MN Zoo membership would be a great gift 
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a MN Zoo membership and it is great and we use it often. 

I keep wanting to get a Children's Museum membership.  It is great in the winter months to burn off some energy, but is expensive to go often without a membership.

I have a friend that is getting her sister and BIL a family membership to the local community center.  They have a gym and waterpark.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Also another great place is "Sea Life MN"  (aka underwater world) at MOA. We have had our membership there for 2 years now & we love it. The price is not bad & most days you don't have to worry about parking. 
  • We have memberships at the MN Zoo and Underwater world at the MOA (SeaLife).  DS is 18mo old. Honestly, we use the underwater world membership more since DS is crazy about fish.  We went on a free Sunday to the children's museum and now I would like membership there too ;)  We live in the southern metro, so there are a lot of local options. I would consider where the family lives.  A membership to the MN zoo would likely be used less if the family lives in Maple Grove vs. Eagan or something.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks everyone for the ideas. I'm going to research some of these ideas to see what the prices are.

• For train lovers there is MN Transportation Museum Jackson St Roundhouse https://www.mtmuseum.org/index2.shtml

Or Twin Cities Model Railroad Museum https://www.tcmrm.org/

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"