2nd Trimester

Expectant Mom Parking

2»

Re: Expectant Mom Parking

• I used one a couple of weeks ago at Babies R Us when I was picking up an order. It was super windy and I wasn't going to be in there long. The only other time I use one is if I really have to pee and there are no other parking spots available. 
    BabyFetus Ticker image Anniversary FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
  • There was expectant mom parking at the hospital in Idaho, but we moved to Ohio and the hospital I'm delivering at has none, the only non handicapped spots are far from the door. When I go into labor I will NOT be a happy camper...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I never have in any of my pregnancies. This time I probably should be using it because I'm supposed to be on rest due to high blood pressure already, but I see no reason to.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally use them....I am pregnant with twins and have a 4 yo and a 2.5 yo. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't use it unless I really need it. Like if my sciatica is acting up, it's raining and DS is throwing a fit while I have to run into the store. I don't think I used it while running into BRU to pick up my extra carseat base the afternoon of my emergency induction. 
  • Heck yes I use it every chance I get.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"