Single Parents

Hi. Intro and question.

Hi, my names Amber. Im 12w1d. Im 20 years old and living with supportive friends (not much family close by). I will be a single parent when this baby comes, and this is were my question comes in.

(not going to go into a bunch of details) 

My baby's father and I were dating when we concieved, but broke up because of things that happened when we were just friends. We then found out that we were expecting, and he has been here and supporting me and our baby and making plans for the future with the LO. He has a great job, his family is great, but he did get into some trouble before we got together. Anyways he had a court hearing a couple days ago and was found guilty for violating his probation and since its his 3rd strike he has to do jail/prison time! (Dont judge his character, if he was a horrible person I would not have let him be involved) Idk for how long and I am just devistated. I cant imagine him here not being able to go through this with me and being there when the baby comes. I have tons of support from all over but its just not the same.

My question is if any of you other mothers or mothers to be have or will be going through this and how you managed to get through it............

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hi. Intro and question.

• 3rd strike? I'm judging, but you'll make it work. Hopefully when he gets out he can get a real job with All that criminal history.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live
  • How long is he in jail? Cause being there as the child grows up is more important then being there when your pregnant!

Also, Jail and prison are two different things...I'm sure many don't understand that but they are.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Prison means state time. Year or more jail is city time a year or less...so which.one ? I pray it's jail time because.then you can feel more relief he'll be back. Prison time that's huge amount of time. Violating parole is state time probation jail time. I m more concern of him having his Job when he out of jail/ prison ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"