August 2012 Moms
Options

Epidural Area

Anyone who had an epidural...is your back tender still where you got your epidural? If I lay down and stretch it or I sit just right it is still sore!! Is this normal? Little Kage was born on August 7th...I just find it crazy that my back is still tender or sore. 

On another note..I freaked out last night...I sore I took my BC pills Tuesday and Wednesday night, and I go to take Thursday night and Tues/Wed pills are still there!!! So I took Thurs and Wed, should have taken Thurs and Tues but oh well. So when I got up at 3 to feed Kage I felt so nauseous from taking 2 at once. I normally dont miss them! Who knows what I did. I know a lot of ladies forget to take them...anyone else? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Epidural Area

• Options
    Lol, I forget to take mine all of the time, like four days at a time regardless of how many alarms I set. I'm always busy when it goes off, silence it, and say I'll do it when I finish whatever I'm doing and then end up doing something else. I took a test and got a BFN so thank God for that.

My back hurts a lot but its because of what I do for a living.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Options
    I never had any pain associated with the epidural site. I would probably ask about it with a general doctor, but I have heard some "epi horror stories" where people always had pain afterward. 
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Me!  Happened with my first labor/post partum too!  At around this time I remember.  Not sure if something is still healing or what, but yeah its happened and happening again to me. 

Pills... they make so sick.  I can't take BC pills.  And forget doubling up!  I'm in bed pale and nauseous. 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Just wanted to say our babies have the same birthday!  I haven't seen anyone on here with the same day!

I didn't have an epidural so can't help you out!   Sorry!

• Options
    After delivery I was getting very Sharp pains in the middle of my back, down to my lower back. This also made it harder when I was failing at BFing.

Fast forward to now, it's not as bad. The more exercise I get, the better I feel.
  • Options
    Yes! I had pains for yes after I had my daughter. Especially during ny period. Putting pressure on it helps allot. As well as stretches specifically for rhett lower back. During this last pregnancy between my hips and that spot out all hurt.
  • Options
    imagesmile50208:

Just wanted to say our babies have the same birthday!  I haven't seen anyone on here with the same day!

I didn't have an epidural so can't help you out!   Sorry!

Aw! Yay! I haven't seen anyone either with the same birthday as Kage! Thanks everyone. I have read and it is pretty normal! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"