January 2012 Moms
Options

1 year already!

Hi there!

I have not posted in awhile or even been on here in awhile, but I missed reading all the posts & what not, so here I am.

I just wanted to say - I cannot believe my baby will be 1 in 25 days! I was due in Jan, so I stayed on this board :) How time flies!! When I am Christmas shopping, I am also birthday shopping as he will be one, 4 days after Christmas! It is amazing how he has grown into to this silly, sweet, adorable little man! I am truly blessed & just wanted to share!

What about you other momma's - can you believe almost a year has gone by?!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 1 year already!

• Options
    My DD will be 1 on Jan. 15 and it's hard to take in. She's growing so fast, I tell her all the time to slow down as she is our 3rd and last baby. I just want to enjoy every little moment with her while she is still so young.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can't believe that it is time for our babies 1st birthdays! I am loving getting things ready for Cordelias party, but sad she will be a year already.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't believe how fast they are growing! ,my DD will be 1 on the 10th & I cannot wait!! I am so happy to see her grown and learn things everyday! The first 3 months were exhausting, the next 3 were easier, then the last 6 have just flown by! Can't believe we are already talking about adding another one to the chaos Big Smile

• Options

SHHHH! I'm in denial. Wink

(welcome back though! Big Smile)

• Options

DS has one of the later birthdays on this board as his is Jan 31, but I also can't believe how fast the time has gone.  DH insists the time went slowly, and I suppose the first couple of months when I didn't get much sleep was torturously long.  But I can't believe I'm already having to think about his birthday!

The fun thing about birthdays in our house though is that DH and DS share a birthday, and mine is 3 days before.  Even the cat's birthday is about a week before mine.  Birthday week is going to be fun in our house.  I'm thinking about buying 2 of those half cakes from the grocery store and putting them together for DH and DS.  The fun year will be when DS turns 3 and DH turns 30.  Then later down the road DS will be 14 and DH will be 41.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    I agree...mine just turned 11 months so less than a month and he will be a year old!  He has changed so much, I can't believe he was tiny and helpless at one time.
  • Options
    Mine turned 1 on the 2nd!   (I was due Jan 19th)   I can't believe it has been a year since he decided to grand entry 7 weeks early! 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"