Phoenix Babies
Options

Child care

Hi everyone, 

I will be a FTM in April and am looking for recommendations for child care in the north Phoenix area. We are open to in home daycares, nannies. Large company centers wouldn't be our first choice but may be an option as well. Does anyone have anyone they would recommend? Other thoughts?

Thanks so much!! 

Re: Child care

• Options
    Hi. I don't use DC but while I was pregnant my boss recommended her DC. They have a couple of locations in scottsdale and one north near carefree highway. https://www.scottsdaledaycare.com/locations.htm
  • Options

I'll look into them. Thanks for the response! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can look at Arizona Childcare Resource and Referral. It has a listing of in-home childcare and centers. All in-home daycares listed on their site must be CPR/First Aid certified and have a criminal background check. They also must abide by the legal ratios. I've heard sittercity.com and care.com are good places to find a nanny and I've heard lots of people find daycare on Craigslist (believe it or not). I know someone who does home childcare in Phoenix, but I don't know exactly where she is located. I will find out and let you know. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"