Phoenix Babies
Options

childcare North Peoria/Surprise

Our LO has been spending her days at my in-laws since we went back to work.  We are looking to have her go to an in-home daycare and are looking for recommendations.  Our older daughter is 20 years old and its hard to have our LO not going to the same daycare as she did. So scary! Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks!

Jenn 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: childcare North Peoria/Surprise

• Options
    We are looking for in home also and are in north Glendale. I've found a few names on care.com that I'm currently checking out.
    Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I briefly worked with a friend of a friend at her in-home day care in northern Peoria/Glendale. Like north of Pinnacle Peak & 67th Ave.

She has a great in-home day care and when I helped her out she was looking after 8 kids. She has music time with them, arts and crafts, she helps them with their letters and numbers, etc. She is a former teacher in Deer Valley school district and she's great with the kids!

Her name is Sara and I can give you more info if you're interested.

-Kortnee

• Loading the player...
  • Options

thanks, Kortnee! That would be wonderful! you can email the info to my work email if you can.  The email address is jenn.messing@jcl.com

Thanks again!

• Options
    let's keep each other posted if we find someone wonderful enough to watch our kids :)
  • Options
    You can also look at ArizonaChildcareResourceandReferral.com. It is a free listing of both in-home and daycare centers. It gives you the hours, cross streets and contact info. Every daycare listed on this site must be CPR/First Aid certified and have a criminal background check. They also must operate within the legal ratios. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"