Florida Babies

any soon to be moms/new moms in the Lakeland Fl area?

I am a soon to be (in next couple weeks) FTM and am looking to connect with some other new moms in my local area!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: any soon to be moms/new moms in the Lakeland Fl area?

• im due dec 5th :)

• I am due 11/14/12 and live in the Valrico area. Party!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • i would love to meet up once our little ones arrive!! I could use all the support of other new moms I can get!! Baby Declan made his arrival on 10/20 at 4:59 am at 6lbs 2 ounces and 19 inches long! we are home and doing well! He is so amazing!!
  • Yeah!!!!! Congrats Party!!! I cant wait I had my Dr's appt yesterday and he said im only like a fingertip dilated....I was def hoping for more but we still have 13 days!!
  • I'm in Sebring (I think thats about 40 mins South of Lakeland) FTM due 2/6/13.

I only really lurk on here so it's easier to keep in touch via FB for me. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • im on both a lot!
  • I'm in Lakeland as well. I'm due Dec 17th but I'm having a c-section on Dec 11th. I'm so  anxious to have this little boy already.
  • Hi! I actually am in Lakeland. I have an almost 2 year old and a 3 month old. I'm in a local group for moms and we get together on Fridays for encouragement about breastfeeding, support for any topics moms might need. It's been amazing for me as a mom to have that help. :) Message me if you'd like more details I'd love to get you connected!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"