Minnesota Babies

PSA: daycare dropoff/pickup

Now that the weather is getting cold, I know its tempting to leave your car running while you run in to drop off/pick up at daycare.   I know of 2 people whose purses have been stolen while they ran inside to daycare.   Just a heads up.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: daycare dropoff/pickup

• I'm pregnant with our first, so don't have firsthand experience with the do/pu. - I guess that is a lie - I was stand-in parent for my aunt/uncle several times with pu from daycare for their kids, and heard about this back in 2008, but believe this to be something we should still be aware of.

I do have a potential fix for this that I do now -

I removed the fob from my keychain and carry it in my pocket (with the chapstick and change and whatnot) so when I run out and start my car, I can lock it on my way back into the office/store/etc and not worry about it or anything in it being stolen while I am occupied in the building.  If you aren't a pocket person, perhaps you can carry it in your purse or coat pocket, but try to make it consistent so it doesn't get forgotten or lost! 

• imageamnesiacaj:

I removed the fob from my keychain and carry it in my pocket (with the chapstick and change and whatnot) so when I run out and start my car, I can lock it on my way back into the office/store/etc and not worry about it or anything in it being stolen while I am occupied in the building.  If you aren't a pocket person, perhaps you can carry it in your purse or coat pocket, but try to make it consistent so it doesn't get forgotten or lost! 

Anyone who wants to do this should test it out with a spare key first.  My old car would not let me unlock the car with the key fob when there was a key in the ignition.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"