Maryland Babies

Britax B-Safe Infant Carrier

Does anyone have this car seat? I looked at a ton of double strollers and I really like the Britax Double Agile. I don't want to use a seat adapter with that (and I didn't like how bulky the seat adapter with the double City Mini was either) and it seems like the best option is to just get the matching car seat for the best fit. But, I also read that the B-Safe carrier is bigger and bulkier than other carriers (like the Chicco Keyfit that we already have) and harder to install in the car. Any thoughts? TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Britax B-Safe Infant Carrier

• We have the BSafe with the B-Agile system and love it.  I don't know how it compares to the Keyfit since I've never owned that one.  But try it out at a store if you're worried.  I am 5 foot, 100lbs and do not really have a problem carrying the B-Safe around with my LO in it.
  • I have it and used it with my son with no problems.  I did find it heavy but I know they all get heavy as the baby gets bigger.   I also have the stroller.  The only thing that bugs me about the stroller is that I can't get the seat to sit up straight....  it will bug DS once in a while.  They might have fixed that issue already since I got the stroller last year.
    IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"