South Carolina Babies

OBGYN in Mt Pleasant?

I just found out I'm pregnant and I'm looking for an OBGYN in Mt P because I work over that way. Any recommendations? 

Thanks!! 

Re: OBGYN in Mt Pleasant?

• Congratulations! I am 32 weeks and have been extremely pleased with Dr. Stickler at East Cooper Women's Center. I also have been taking classes at ECMC and am impressed by the instructors/nurses. Everyone has been great about educating us and making us feel comfortable that we are in very capable hands! :) 
  • I've been going to Mt. Pleasant OBGYN for over 11 years and I am now 35 weeks pregnant.  They have a new office at the new Roper Hospital in Mt. Pleasant and it is really nice and all of the doctor's are very thorough and nice.  Good luck with your pregnancy! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Low country ob gyn. I see Dr Gregory and love her.
  • I used to go to East Cooper Women's (Dr. Williamson).  Dr. Williamson was great.  I ended up switching once I became pregnant because I didn't want to deliver at East Cooper Hospital or MUSC.  I now go to Dr. Oakman at Harborside OBGYN.  She has offices downtown (Roper with free parking) and near the new Mt. Pleasant Hospital.  I can't say enough good things about Dr. Oakman- aggressive with my infertility problems and didn't make us "wait" the year and a half to start treatments and options as other OBGYN's may do, gave me her personal email and cellphone to reach her with questions at any time, great bedside manner.  

• I went to low country obgyn.  Both of the widwives there are really great as well as Dr. Gregory!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"