Oklahoma Babies
Options

How are we doing ladies???

Not much ever going on here so I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing? EDD, baby gender if you know, complications or complaints, location, and etc. 

Our boy's EDD is 11/25 and we are 37.5 weeks. We will be induced this Monday the 12th because I am high risk due to a blood clot in 2008, PCOS, and the MTHFR mutation. Basically it just means I get to do lovenox shots everyday and take extra folic acid! We are in NW OKC. 

Missed M/C 11/11/11
BFP: 3/15/12 EDD: 11/25/12 DOB: 11/12/12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How are we doing ladies???

• Options

I am 12 weeks 6 days pregnant and I have PCOS also. My dr said there isn't an increased risks of miscarriage with PCOS once you get pregnant but I'm still very nervous about it until I reach my second trimester. My pregnancy symptoms have been very mild. I was 8 weeks when I finally found out I was pregnant and that's only because I was on the pill and missed 2 periods. I thought it was due to my PCOS but figured I should take a test anyway. The only thing that has made me nauseous is when I started taking my prenatal vitamins. On our first OB/GYN appt, at 10 weeks and 4 days, my dr said it was no big deal. We also had our first ultrasound and heard the heart beat (180bpm) for the first time that day. Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats! Hoping your time left in the first trimester goes by quickly! The first ultrasound is so amazing, but the rest are pretty great too. Good luck through this crazy time!
    Missed M/C 11/11/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I will be 15 weeks on Monday, ooh would love to talk to you.  I had a DVT after my child in 2003, my doctor at this time doesn't seem to be too concerned with me having another in 2013.   I am still not sure if I ever really had one.. long story.   I asked my dr. this time around he said we would watch but for me not to worry to much.    I go to a Dr. here in Norman.  

I am needing maternity cloths but so afraid to go out and buy them, I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks everything is perfect, but I still worry. 

• Options

Congrats on almost 15 weeks! Hopefully you won't have another DVT this time! Mine problems stemmed from the nuva ring and from a blood clotting problem. Glad to here your doc is keeping an eye on it though!

What size maternity clothes are you needing if you don't mine me asking? I have some left over and have a bunch of friends who just had or will be having babies soon. The worry for me is much less now that little man is home with me from NICU and we are both doing better! Good luck with your pregnancy, will be praying for you both! 

Missed M/C 11/11/11
  • Options
    I have no clotting issues totally spontaneous. I am a large in bottoms...well I am the odd size Med but closer to large..ugh...and tops med/large depends on style. I went to motherhood shop a.d got a few dress pants and shirts. They were awesome. but expensive .
  • Options
    I will check around about the clothes! I was much bigger than that so mine wont work for you. Glad you don't have a clotting issue! 
    Missed M/C 11/11/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"