Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Poll: First Birthday Question

Just curious what the majority of you would do![Poll]
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Poll: First Birthday Question

• Options
    I voted the weekend after (because I want to spend her birthday just the three of us). When she was born I had to share with everyone....and we didn't even get a picture of the three of us when she was born! Not because she was taken away by Drs. but because everyone else wanted to take their own pictures with her. Well, this birthday will be just the three of us :-D
  • Options
    I picked weekend before.  This was just because Tuesday is closer to that weekend.  Really it would be whichever weekend worked best for us. Like my DD's bday is only 2 days before my nieces bday...so will always do weekend before.  But my DS bday isn't by anyone so doesn't matter which one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it would really just depend which weekend worked better for us, it wouldn't matter to me that one weekend is closer to the birthday than the other or that one is before it and one is after.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    I'm a bit funny about celebrating things before they technically happen, so would prefer the weekend after. But, like pp said, ultimately I would pick the weekend that suited us/most of our guests the best.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options
    I chose the weekend after however we are doing the weekend before. Normally I would choose the weekend after however DS's birthday is 6 days before Christmas and this year it falls on a Wednesday. We didn't want to have a party only a few days before Christmas so we chose the weekend before.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    normally I would say after their actual birthday but my LO's birthday is 2 days before Christmas and I wanted to separate her 1st as much as possible from Christmas so we are having it 2 weeks before...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

imageMrsT2008:
    it would really just depend which weekend worked better for us, it wouldn't matter to me that one weekend is closer to the birthday than the other or that one is before it and one is after.

This.  For us, the weekend after worked better, especially because family that I wanted to attend (my brother) is going to be in town because of the holidays.

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"