Georgia Babies
Options

Bad Disney Store Online Experiences?

So, this was my first time ordering something with Disney online. My mom wanted to get G the Tinkerbell dress and accoutrements. I placed my order on 11/27 and it's now a week later and the order isn't showing any action. Is this common?

Of course, I did a little Googling, and now I'm reading all KINDS of horror stories of Disney never saying things were out of stock until after orders were placed and things like that. Anyone have helpful hints or am I just stuck with the website? Just trying to avoid Perimeter Mall at Christmas if I can help it!

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bad Disney Store Online Experiences?

• Options

I was in target this morning and saw a tinkerbell dress up dress and wings there. 

I haven't ordered from disney online before but that might be an option...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've ordered quite a bit from disneystore.com and never had issues. It usually takes a good week or week and half to get it that's without it being around a holiday. Twice this year I got my order delievered but never received a shipping confirmation or saw anything online saying that it had shipped. 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've never had a problem ordering from them.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options
    They have always been easy to order from for us. I would call them and explain what happened. The people on the phone will probably be able to cancel the online order and re-place it so that it moves through the system. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageDaisy22:
    I've ordered quite a bit from disneystore.com and never had issues. It usually takes a good week or week and half to get it that's without it being around a holiday. Twice this year I got my order delievered but never received a shipping confirmation or saw anything online saying that it had shipped. 

Pretty much this exactly.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Well, even Guest Services couldn't really help. She showed everything in-stock and just chalked it up to the warehouse being really busy for the holiday. No expected ship date, no nothing. I got a $5 gift card for my trouble. Guess I just sit and wait.

I'm feeling very little sympathy for Disney, of all companies, getting slammed at Christmas and not having capacity to handle it. 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Anytime I've ordered something from Disney, it takes at least 2 weeks to get here.
  • Options
    I think the holiday has a lot to do with it.  I placed an order in early november. I got a email a week after I ordered it that it had shipped so I got it almost 2 weeks after placing my order.  Sounds typical based on some of the previous emails.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"