Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In - Join Us!

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  What sorts of holiday activities are you planning to do this month? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In - Join Us!

• Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you? I'm doing great. Loving this warmer weather.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Took Carter to see santa.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?Girls night on Saturday.

4.  What sorts of holiday activities are you planning to do this month? Going to light up louisville to see the christmas lights. Put up our lights outside.

Married 6/18/2009

TTC since 10/2010-BFP 12/23/2011

Baby 2.0 BFP 10/16/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ugh!  I clicked on one of the bookmarks, so my page went away!  Guess I have to retype everything...just as I was about done with it!

1.  How are you?  I'm good.  It's Monday morning, and was definitely moving slow this morning!  Totally did not want to get up.  However, this day is going pretty fast!  Can't believe it's almost lunch time.  Half way through the work day though! 

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight - we got our old house rented out!  That is such a big relief.  She'll move in on January 1st.  We still have some things to do, but least we have a renter!!

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Not too much going on this week.

4.  What sorts of holiday activities are you planning to do this month?   Ooo...Good questions!  I'm exciting to see everyone's responses!

I still need to buy some more Christmas gifts.  Then let the fun of finishing wrapping begin :-)  I hope I am able to get DH to go drive around looking at lights.  I love looking at Christmas lights!  Next year, I hope to have lights outside!  December 16th is my dad's side Christmas.  I look forward to that day each year!  It's a fun-filled day of eating and socializing...and of course watching my uncles play poker.

On Christmas Eve, we go over to DH's parents for Christmas with his immediate family.  I'm also hoping I can get DH to go to the 11pm Christmas Eve service this year.  One thing I don't like about having Christmas with his immediate family on Christmas Eve is the church services.  I grew up always going to Christmas Eve services, and I enjoy it.  Although I don't go to church very often now, I still like to attend on Christmas and Easter.

On Christmas Day, DH and I will wake up and exchange gifts.  We'll go over to my parents that morning and have Christmas with them.  Around lunch time, we'll head over for DH's extended family's Christmas.  Busy busy day :-)

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  How are you? Feeling pretty awful, but I'm truly not complaining : ) The morning sickness and exhaustion are kicking my butt right now but I know it's all for a very good reason.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? The highlight was the fact that we had absolutely nothing on our schedule for the first time in months. It gave me the chance to just crash! Lowlight: see question #1 : )

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? My first official OB appointment is tomorrow!

4.  What sorts of holiday activities are you planning to do this month? Lots of family gatherings starting around the 20th - until then, I have lots of shopping and wrapping to do! DH and I also have tickets to Christmas concerts the next two Friday nights so I'm looking forward to those dates - and hoping I can stay awake. Ha!

Anniversary

• Options

1. How are you?
    i'm good! Just laid DS down for a nap and finally getting to eat lunch!

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?

We went and cut down our Christmas Tree. This is DS's first Christmas with us and we didn't think he was going to be able to go get the tree, but since it was so warm this weekend him and I were able to go with my DH!

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

My brother and sister and both their families as well as my family are going tonight to get all our pictures taken for our parents for a Christmas present. My mom just moved to Tennessee and actually hasn't been able to meet my son yet, so this will be a fabulous surprise for her to have everyone together in one picture!

4. What sorts of holiday activities are you planning to do this month?

Oh gosh, so many! We have Christmas celebrations with different branches of both DH's and I's families pretty much every weekend this month. Even though DS will only be a month old on Christmas, I am still looking forward to our first Christmas together as a family!

TTC since June 2009
    01/10- Femara
    03/10- Femara
    07/2010- Clomid with injectables and IUI #1
    08/2010- IUI #2
    06/2011- IVF #1 BFP!
    09/2011- Miscarriage at 10 1/2 weeks
    11/2011- FET
    01/2012- Start Home Study process
    03/2012- Home Study approved and now waiting on our child to find us!
    07/2012- matched with a BM who is due in October!
    11/10/12- our son is born!
    11/13/12- court grants us custody!
     12/28/12- finalization! Always ours in our hearts, but.now also ours forever

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

http://keepingupwiththejoneses-dana.blogspot.com/

• Options

1.  How are you? - So much better.  Last week I was battling mastitis and it was horrible!  Thank God for antibiotics. 

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - A friend of ours came up and we had our first "real" houseguest in the new house!  We went to a tree farm and cut down our Christmas tree - this is the first time we've ever had a real one.  And, Eli took his first steps yesterday!!3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - On Friday we're going downtown for First Friday events and taking Eli to see Santa Claus.4.  What sorts of holiday activities are you planning to do this month? - We already did the tree farm, but I'm really looking forward to see how Eli reacts to Santa.  Maybe if we can get a sitter for Saturday night, we'll go to the Christmas concert at Clowes Hall.Eli turns 1 on the 20th, and we're taking him to Jolly Days at the Children's Museum.  Then we'll head down for a week in KY with DH's family and then my parents will be here for New Year's.  Looking forward to all of the family being together - it doesn't happen often. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you? Good.

Highlights: Circus, Colts win, date night at Oceanaire --> "Lincoln"

Lowlight: Nothing

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Hopefully my husband's new office will be finished. It is causing some major stress!

We already cut down our tree, and yesterday we made gingerbread houses with my parents then went to Zaharakos. We are taking Santa pictures on Saturday, then taking Jocelyn to the Yuletide Celebration that night.  Repeat gingerbread houses with my in-laws the following weekend. Will try to get to Christmas at the Zoo and drive around to look at lights when we get a chance!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.  How are you?

Tired.

Did my family cookie bake yesterday, plus the Colts won... definite highlights.  Lowlight was work.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

Christmas at the Zoo on Wednesday, starting to wrap presents.

We put up our tree already, did my family's cookie bake.  Will do Christmas at the Zoo (at least once) and meet Santa.  We have watched some of the specials (Frosty, Rudolph, Shrek the Halls, Charlie Brown Christmas) as they come on and will watch the classics as they continue to air.

• Options
    imageebd08:
    2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - A friend of ours came up and we had our first "real" houseguest in the new house!  We went to a tree farm and cut down our Christmas tree - this is the first time we've ever had a real one.  And, Eli took his first steps yesterday!!

Wow! Exciting weekend!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.  How are you?  Pretty good for a Tuesday.  Could use a nap right now.  At work, and could seriously fall asleep at my desk right now.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Lowlight over the weekend.  Spotted a little on Saturday, worried.  Luckily only the one time.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  Today....actually this morning.  Had an ultrasound and all is well with the baby.  Strong heartbeat, received due date and all looked normal.

4.  What sorts of holiday activities are you planning to do this month?  Well, not many as we are packing and moving.  We are only putting a little tree up.  I feel bad about it, but don't want to put the big one up because of the move.  We are moving the day after Christmas.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"