Infertility Veterans

All Board Update/Intros!

Hi all!! There are many, many new faces around here (which sucks you have to be here) so I thought I'd stop in and say hi! 

For those that have no idea who I am or don't remember me, I've been a member of the old TTTC then IF then here. DH and I hit the official 5 year TTC mark a couple weeks ago. Pregnancy announcements have been insane in my personal life. I think I've had 4 in the last 2 weeks on top of about 10 other pregnancies. DH and I decided to take a cycling break (while still trying to get a surprise BFP) after our last IUI in April. When it comes to posting, I swtiched over to the nest pro-boards and when I came back over here most had already left for various fb groups.

We very well could have a big move coming up in the next month or so. DH has been offered a wonderful career opportunity in Ohio so if get all the details ironed out, he'll be accepting and moving In January! I'll stay behind in WI until we sell the house or until I just leave work screaming "I don't need this place." <- ok maybe not but that would be awesome. For those that also remember Ked - I got to finally meet her after 5 years of us meeting on the boards here. If we move, I get to have a built in BFF!

So that's where I'm at...we're starting to think about jumping back in the game after the first of the year and after we figure out where life is taking us.

Hugs to those that need them and GL to those in the midst of cycles.

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
There's No Crying in Baseball
***My posts are always SAIFW**

Re: All Board Update/Intros!

• Hey Rachael!! So good to see you! I am very excited for your DH's career opportunity and hope it brings you guys lots of exciting and good things! I don't post too much over here either since there are so many new faces and with the FB groups, but try to peak over when I think about it. Sorry everyone has to be here and you are all constantly in my prayers. Rachael, I pray great things happen for you very soon in the new year! Hugs!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Hi Rachael! The move sounds exciting, good luck to your DH. I live near ked and would love to have a chance to meet you in person too!

My update: maybe doing IVF in Feb or March. We have been getting finances in order so by then we should be ready. Our last IUI was in July so I am anxious to get going!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamy1004:
    Hi Rachael! The move sounds exciting, good luck to your DH. I live near ked and would love to have a chance to meet you in person too! My update: maybe doing IVF in Feb or March. We have been getting finances in order so by then we should be ready. Our last IUI was in July so I am anxious to get going!

Oh that would be fantastic!! I loved the area so I hope all works out. It's these pesky last details that will make or break the deal. I hope time passes quickly and you begin IVF before you know it! GL!

imageeponine7682:
    Hey Rachael!! So good to see you! I am very excited for your DH's career opportunity and hope it brings you guys lots of exciting and good things! I don't post too much over here either since there are so many new faces and with the FB groups, but try to peak over when I think about it. Sorry everyone has to be here and you are all constantly in my prayers. Rachael, I pray great things happen for you very soon in the new year! Hugs!
    Thanks love! I miss you! I am so out of the FB group loop. I have no idea which ones exist and where people post. I only have myself to blame since I went on hiatus as things were changing over here though, lol.
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • Hey Rachael, congrats on YH's job offer! I hope it all comes together smoothly.

We just did our first triggered TI cycle after many ivfs and medicated ones.  Today is 7dpo and bloodwork and ultrasound came back good.  For some crazy reason I am pretty hopeful.  I have no idea where this hope is coming from but for a least another week I'll be in a better mood.  If this doesn't work we are going to cycle one more time this year and then I think I'm done with my OE and possibly my own uterus too.

TTC #1 since 9/07
    Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
    Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
    Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
    Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
    IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
    IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
    IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
    Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
    Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
    IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
    IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW
  • imageTrippleb:

Hey Rachael, congrats on YH's job offer! I hope it all comes together smoothly.

We just did our first triggered TI cycle after many ivfs and medicated ones.  Today is 7dpo and bloodwork and ultrasound came back good.  For some crazy reason I am pretty hopeful.  I have no idea where this hope is coming from but for a least another week I'll be in a better mood.  If this doesn't work we are going to cycle one more time this year and then I think I'm done with my OE and possibly my own uterus too.

Ooooo, I've got my fingers crossed for you! GL! Keep the hope up! :)

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • Congrats to your DH!! Where in Ohio? Im originally from Cincy and still visit from time to time

ETA: fixed spelling

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• ::Waves:: I'm not here much these days but congrats to YH!

We're in a holding pattern right now pending an appt with a new RE after IVF #1 got cancelled at baseline w/ the old RE. We discovered that DH has Hep C (blood transfusions when he was 6 during open heart surgery seem to be the culprit) and the old RE treated us like drug using scum, so it's sort of a blessing in disguise that the cycle was cancelled and we're going to a different RE. It's a long story but we're hopeful that the new RE will be a thousand times better.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • imageGregermis:

Congrats to your DH!! Where in Ohio? Im originally from Cincy and still visit from time to time

The Columbus area Big Smile We visited in October and we really liked it.

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • imageRachael07.07.07:
    imageGregermis:

Congrats to your DH!! Where in Ohio? Im originally from Cincy and still visit from time to time

The Columbus area Big Smile We visited in October and we really liked it.

Ah boo.... Columbus is okay I guess.... too bad not Cincy though Wink  Course there is no bias here Angel

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"