Pregnant after 35

DH's freak outs continue to crack me up

We went Black Friday shopping starting at 8PM on Thanksgiving.  I wanted to look at the baby section of stores to see if we could get any good deals (I did get some).  DH looks at me and starts almost yelling, do babies need socks, we don't have any socks for her.  Her feet are going to get cold.  What are we going to do.  I have no car seat, stroller, or sheets for the bassinet.  Also, I have no diapers but he is freaking out over socks.  I bought 5 pairs so he could calm down.

I just called him when I realized that we are under 100 days on Thursday.  If I would have known that he was going to get so stressed out about it, I would have waited until we got home.  I asked him if I needed to call his boss to bring him some water (I have been friends with his boss for years).  He told me that he would call me back when he could breathe.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: DH's freak outs continue to crack me up

• That is so sweet! I think it's adorable that your DH is so invested. Meanwhile, I am yelling at my DH, "There is nowhere to put this baby! We have to get rid of some more books so we can get this bookcase out of here and go through our clothes so we can move the dressers!!" and my DH just shrugs and says we have plenty of time. I wish my DH were a little more like your DH.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Some day this is going to make a great story to share!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like he got the hormonal nesting instinct attacks instead of you! LOL!
  • imagelovelyday39:
    Sounds like he got the hormonal nesting instinct attacks instead of you! LOL!

I am still on modified bed rest so that is a good thing.  I can't wait to see what he freaks out about next.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCountry Girl in the City:

imagelovelyday39:
    Sounds like he got the hormonal nesting instinct attacks instead of you! LOL!

I am still on modified bed rest so that is a good thing.  I can't wait to see what he freaks out about next.

Funny how things have a way of evening out :) Here's hoping you're feeling better totally off bedrest soon!

• Your DH's freak-outs continue to crack ME up! LOL

What a silly but loveable man!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• I love the fact that your man is worried about socks for the baby.  My husband gets real involved after the baby is born.  I do all the shopping and planning so I get to pick an choose as I like.  Its great to hear stories about the daddy getting involved.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"