Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

What is your DD wearing for her photos with Santa?

I need ideas!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is your DD wearing for her photos with Santa?

• Options
    I don't think I am taking DD to get pics taken with Santa... is that bad? lol
  • Options

We didn't do anything dressy-- she's wearing jeggings, black furry boots, and a red turtleneck with a black Scottie dog on it.

We are saving her dressy outfits for Christmas Eve and day.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not getting any pictures taken with Santa either.

That being said, we'll be setting up the tree this weekend and I will be taking lots of photos at home.  I'm probably going to buy a santa hat and take some picture with her in her cloth diapers.

She's at the stage where unless she knows who the person is, she really doesn't react well. 

My dad will be dressing up as Santa this year, complete with the real beard.  We'll probably take a bunch of photos then.  She'll be wearing a pink jumper with a snowflake on it for those photos.  I didn't want to buy a fancy dress, because she would only wear it once.

• Options

We're doing professional pics as well since their 1 year is coming up.  But I think they'll just wear the same outfit. I got them cute sweater dresses from baby gap with tights and little boots .

I like the idea someone put of santa hats with cloth diapers for pics..maybe not with santa but for professional one or at home xmas photos. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had lo in flannel pjs to meet Santa, he hate's "dressy" clothes. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"