November 2012 Moms
Options

EDD vs. Birthdate

2»

Re: EDD vs. Birthdate

• Options

EDD -- Nov. 7

Actually delievered -- Nov. 13 (6 days late)

Where -- hospital with midwife

How -- vaginal

Has giving birth made you more/less likely to have more children in the future? -- Giving birth didn't really change the fact that DH and I eventually want 2 kids, BUT it's nearly impossible for me to think about having another child right now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejLeigh0709:

So because I'm a nerd I was curious to see what the stats looked like now that November is one day away from being over.  I thought it would be neat to post what your EDD was and then what day you actually delivered (or if you're still waiting.)  Also throwing in some other random questions - I know people have posted their birth stories but I can't remember all of them lol! 

What was your EDD? Nov22 

What day did you actually deliver?  Or are you still waiting? Nov29

Where did you give birth? (Hospital, home, birthing center, taxi cab, etc.) hospital

How did you deliver? (Vaginal, C-Section, etc.)   Vaginal, no time for epidural

And one more just for fun... Has giving birth made you more/less likely to have more children in the future?   Hmm, if I was younger, definitely another.  But because of age, probably not. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejLeigh0709:

What was your EDD?

Nov. 30, 2012 

What day did you actually deliver?  Or are you still waiting?

Nov. 28, 2012 

Where did you give birth? (Hospital, home, birthing center, taxi cab, etc.)

Hospital 

How did you deliver? (Vaginal, C-Section, etc.)

Emergency c-sec 

And one more just for fun... Has giving birth made you more/less likely to have more children in the future?

We plan on having one more kiddo. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"