March 2013 Moms

Recommend a Lightweight Stroller

In the beginning, we plan to use a Snap N Go stroller along with the infant carrier.  We are also getting the BOB for long walks and runs.  I feel like we will eventually need some sort of lightweight stroller though because LO will grow out of the Snap N Go and the BOB seems too big for every day use.  Any suggestions for a light stroller?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Recommend a Lightweight Stroller

• FYI - I'm looking at the Cybex Onyx Stroller, as its lightweight, umbrella style, AND I can put the infant carseat on it.  Just thought I'd mention in case you want to check out.  I don't own it (yet) so I can't provide a real review,

*** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • We have a Maclaren Quest Sport (I think) that we keep in the car and use whenever.  It folds really small and I've even used it on walks and stuff and have liked it.  The basket isn't huge, but most aren't on umbrella strollers.  It also doesn't have a tray, but that's not a huge deal to me.  I was able to fly with DD when she was 7m old and easily fold and unfold it while carrying her around.  Oh, and it reclines most of the way, so you can use it with younger babies and it has a 5 pt harness.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • city mini!? I hear only great things about those and I also see a lot of the chicco umbrella type strollers around-that must be a good sign right? :)
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • We have a Mia Moda Cielo Evolution that we use for the mall or traveling - it folds up and fits into it's own travel bag that can be stowed in an overhead bin on an airplane which is the whole reason I bought it. Plus it takes up minimal space in the trunk of my Prius. :)
    Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • We registered for the chicco liteway stroller. Heavier duty than a standard umbrella but not bulky like a full stroller. It reclines flat so it can be used for newborns and kids up to 40 pounds.
  • I got the uppa Baby G luxe, I also like Maclarens. I wanted an umbrella stroller that would recline, be tall enough for my 6'7 DH to push,  have comfortable padding, and a big sun shade.  most cheap umbrella strollers do not fit the bill. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"