2nd Trimester

Maternity Under Armour?

Ok so I know this might sound crazy but I am due in March and I work as horse trainer/instructor (before the flames... I am not riding and I have okay-ed all my activity with my doctor who says that as long as I was doing these things before I was pregnant it is fine.  Which I was.  I have been a horse professional for the last 10 years).  I practically LIVE in my Car-hart overalls and under armor BUT they no longer fit me! Ugh! And what does fit won't much longer.

Anyone know if they make maternity under armor? Long underwear? Thank you! 

Re: Maternity Under Armour?

• Maybe just buy larger sizes for now?
  • I haven't been able to find much in the way of long-sleeved maternity activewear, so I'll probably end up wearing my husband's. It's kind of gross, I guess, but it's just a shirt, and it's clean.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, It's mostly the waist band on the pants that doesn't work at all! I have worn my husbands but the waist still cuts right in the middle of my bump! I was thinking of perhaps trying a men's long john silk suit that is all one piece then no waist band! But thought maybe someone would have found maternity stuff.
  • Oh, you're looking for pants? I've find maternity running tights, i wonder if those would work for you?
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • I'm pretty sure under armour does not make maternity wear.  I'm a big fan of UA and Nike so I just went up a size in tops (can still fit my bottoms but I'm carrying high).  If you're carrying high I say just buy a regular size that you find comfortable. If not, could you just wear maternity leggings underneath?  Granted they won't be made of technical fabrics but it will add an extra layer of warmth.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I am still working with my young mare. Ground work...no riding!! I have lots of friends who train and did it during pregnancy. Good for you!!
    I just wore a pair of black tights from target in a larger size and my husband's long underwear shirts. He has a ton.
    As for the carhartts thankfully I never out grew those. I just had to loosen everything out as much as I could.
    Good luck!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you! I might try Mountain Momma or just maternity tights... right now I still fit in my neoprene chest waders, which are really warm, so if we get could weather sometime soon those might help, at least for barn chores!  (Today it's 60 degrees here so no worries about being cold! Maybe I'll luck out with a mild winter! )
  • Last time I have to wear my overalls unzipped, and go a size up in my jacket all winter. I had some silk long underwear that I could wear below the bump, they were great!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"