April 2013 Moms

When you do laundry..

2»

Re: When you do laundry..

• I rarely do his laundry and if I do, I throw them on the bed and he either folds them or throws them on the floor.
  • I do all of our laundry. If DH does it and puts it away, he never puts things in the right place. Like I will find jeans in my underwear drawer and tank tops in my jeans drawer. If you want something done right, do it yourself, right?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemypalbabs:
    yeah, all the adults in my house do their own laundry. 

Same here. 

TTC #1 - BFN; TTC #2 - BFN; TTC #3 - BFP!!! Beta 1 - 149 Beta 2 - 250 Beta 3 - 442 Beta 4 - 1987! BabyFruit Ticker Announcement
  • imageOhSewCrafty:

DH does all of the laundry - sort, wash, fold, and put away. Including cloth diapers.

::brushes shoulder off::

Mine does too. I feel a little guilty...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We usually do laundry together. Then we each fold our own. Sometimes MH will lay out my clothes for me, and sometimes I fold his.  Lately I've been the slacker leaving my clothes a wrinkled mess. 
    BFP 8/03/12 EDD 4/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • When I manage to fold/hang clothes, I put away his and mine. Sometimes, however, the clothes sit in the dryer for a week. You just have to give them a quick spin each morning before getting dressed....
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • I'm anal about how things are folded. I've tried letting FI fold his own clothes (I leave them in a pile for him. It's just easier for me to wash everything all at once, we have one hamper in our room, and  hamper for my daughter, but I still do everything together), but even though his go on shelves in the closet, and I don't see them after they get washed, it bugs the heck out of me so I just wash and fold everything, and he can put his stuff away.

OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DH probably does more laundry than I do right now. But when I stay home I'll do it 95% of the time. I don't mind folding and putting away things, I just hate rotating it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wash his and dry them/ hang them up to try.

Sometimes I put his away, sometimes I ask him to put them away.

He has learned though if he doesn't put his dirty clothes in the hamper, I don't wash them. I'm not going to pick them up off the floor, he's a big boy and can put them in the dirty clothes. He learned after a few weeks of me not washing all the clothes on the floor that he needed to step up. 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When we were first married, we sort of traded off on chores and that worked ok. But, DH confessed one day that I dried his t-shirts to Barbie size and he had nothing left to wear. :) So, we renegotiated our "contract" and now I cook/do dishes and he does/puts up laundry.

I'm the one that lets it stack up on my dresser for a month until I finally put it away. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"