Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

just one more cycle

Just have one more cycle to get through before dh is home and we can ttc again! I am so happy December begins tomorrow! There is so much going on over the next 4wks so I pray it flies by.
I got really lazy tracking my temps the last few months, but I am thinking I should start when this next cycle begins so I get back in the habit of temping daily.
It will be so nice to have him home again. It will also be nice to be able to ttc and not have any time limits messing it up (our Dec ttc was messed up b/c he left two weeks early and the R&R cycle didn't work out either).
My computer died a few weeks ago and I rarely get a chance to hop online. I probably won't have a working computer before the new year. Congrats to all the bfp's I missed, I hope everyone is doing well and gets their bfp soon!

photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
          Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
Lilypie - (bLG7)

Re: just one more cycle

• Options
    Thats great that you get to TTC again soon, good luck!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • Options
    Yay, I hope December flies by for you!
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for him coming home! I hope the time flies! 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    Aww so glad it's almost time!! Good luck to you hope you guys have a great homecoming :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats to him coming home.  I'm so happy for you guys.  We're a little different situation but I can empathize with you and your situation. 

Congrats again and Have fun!  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on your husband coming home and getting to TTC!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog
  • Options
    Glad you're almost back in the TTC game.  Good luck!

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    Good luck!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    Yay for just one more! I am glad your DH is coming home!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay he'll be home, and best of luck as you dive into TTC!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    GL! Thank you to your husband for serving and you for being a supportive military wife Big Smile

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on your hubby coming home, that's such an awesome feeling!
    Me: 29 DH: 29

5/13 Married

8/13 DD

9/16 DS

• Options
    Thanks all!
    Today was his last day of internet (been paying for monthly internet for him so he could talk to us). He decided not to renew b/c he wouldn't be able to use the full month. Just one more milestone to him coming home!!! (though its going to suck not talking to him as much).

I am getting so anxious now. In some crazy way this year has flown by. I cannot believe I am looking around at Christmas decorations and thinking how my mom's house looked just like it does today when we moved home.

I feel so much better now that we have an apartment on hold. Military housing screwed us and, even after a year of being on the housing list, we were only offered an apartment on post that was going to be demolished in a few months, so we would have to move just 3-5 months after moving in. Since DH only has 10 months left in the military we decided it wasn't worth the moving headache and got a place off post.

So many of my friends have gotten pregnant/had babies during the year and admittedly I got a little jealous b/c we lost this year. Just have to remind myself that there are so many others who have been struggling with worse situation and I just have to pray dh returns home safe and sound. 

Thanks again for the support you ladies have shown me this year! It really means a lot!
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • Options

Woohoo! 

Also, hi there fellow Dec 2010 mom. I hope you and I get our BFPs soon and can be on the same month board again. :-) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hooray for homecomings! What a great feeling.

I admire your attitude about losing a full year. I have been pretty bitter the times we have had to take extended periods off. I think Ill try to remember that the post deployment baby booms are proof that waiting usually works out :) I hope you find yourself on a BMB not long after homecoming!  

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"