Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Recommend some good toddler apps for an Ipad?

Just got one from work and I can take it home as well.  Was looking into getting some good learning apps for my 2 year old son.  He loves Thomas the Train...IDK if I can find any with Thomas or not??  Help me out if you can please.

:-)

PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

Re: Recommend some good toddler apps for an Ipad?

• Options
    Yes I have a Thomas app that has puzzles and matching games that DS loves. Other apps that are good are the Duck Duck Moose apps (Itsy Bitsy spider, Old MacDonald, Wheels on the Bus, Fish School). WordWagon, Animal match flash cards. Zoo Train is also awesome
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

PBS Kids

Monkey Preschool Lunchbox

Any flashcards

Dora's skywriter

Netflix

Balloon Baby School

ABC Alphabet Phonics

The Wheels on the Bus

Elmo Loves ABCs

Friendly Shapes 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies...I am assuming some of these you have to pay for, right?

PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• Options

My 2 yr old son loves trucks by duck duck moose, Kids vehicles city trucks and buses, kids construction vehicles, peekaboo barn, & elmo calls, 

• Options
    imageArdmhs83:

Thanks ladies...I am assuming some of these you have to pay for, right?

If you are looking for free apps we have a few that DD loves. Baby Signs ( you have to pay for full version, I think the free version still has fun stuff), Paint/Drawing apps, Zoo Sounds, Seek & Find (these are lots of fun, you can get free version and pay for full if you like). We also have a piano app that I think was free as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Both my older two love that Thomas one.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Zoo Train is one that DS has always loved.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"