LGBT Parenting
Options

Weekend?

What does everyone have going on for the weekend?
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend?

• Options

Fri: Leaving work early! Going to look at the pictures Ky had done when she was at the daycare two weeks ago and trying to curb my spending lol. Home to make dinner and finish wrapping Christmas.

Sat: Tunbling. Home to clean and let Ky play outside while the weather is nice. My mom and I are probably going shopping when she gets home.

Sun: Not really sure...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

L just sent me an e-mail that she is still sick and isn't going to write this weekend - which basically has thrown my weekend for a loop. :P

Tonight - L has wanted to see Lincoln - so I encouraged her to go see it tonight. If she doesn't, I think we are going to go to dinner after I pick up the kids.

Sat - I told Carter that I would take him for new sneakers since he has a blister on his foot. And we are supposed to go to the Aviation museum to see Santa come in via helicopter/plane. Not sure if L will go or not - I doubt it since she wanted to rest this weekend. In the evening, we are dropping the kids off at Parents Night Out so we can do some Christmas shopping for the kids.

Sun - No plans. L is planning on resting. I want to get some decorations out and finish up the yard work since it is supposed to be nice out.  We need to take down all of our existing blinds since they are coming to install all new blinds on Monday.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

TMM, I'm sorry, that sucks. :(

We have really vague plans.  I volunteer tomorrow morning.  At some point C and I might see a movie.  C's going to help me prioritize all the house projects I want to do, and then we're going to work on some of them. 

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Options

We are having a pretty laid back weekend but exciting weekend. 

Friday - We had our 1st IUI ever and took the day off to just chill.

Saturday - We have no plans and it's great! DW will probably try to get me to do stuff around the house and I will tell her I need to rest so the swim team and get to the egg! lol

Sunday - We're going with 10 adults and 7 children on the Santa train near our house. It's super fun and we have made it a tradition to go every year. It's about an hour long train ride, they have carollers and Santa going up and down the aisle and we get hot coco and cookies! It's really fun for the kids and we all like it to. DW and I cannot wait to have a LO to bring with us :)

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend :) 

Me(30) & DW(33) Married August 19, 2011. Mommies to a beautiful pooch. TTC#1~IUI#1-Nov 30/12=BFN IUI#2-Dec 30/12 http://mommyandmum.blogspot.ca/
  • Options
    Congrats PrincessLeash on your first IUI! Definitely use it as an excuse to take it easy!

We are having flash floods right now so I just want to go home from work and stay in all weekend. DW wants to see Lincoln too so maybe we'll do that.

Sunday we have beta test! I'm not very optimistic though, I got a BFN with POAS this morning but I'm still 5 days before AF.
    M&K met 8/2002 married 6/2012
    TTC with RE since March 2012
    3 missed O's, 6 IUIs = 1 BFP then 8 w M/C, 5 BFNs
    (2 unmedicated IUIs, 2 clomid IUI, 2 femara IUI)
    Shared maternity/partner IVF, transfer #1 BFP!
    EDD 11/28/13
  • Options
    Working on not being a lurker.. :)

Thursday: Okay, so Thursday isn't the weekend but it was a really good day so I thought I'd start there, lol. Yesterday was my wife's birthday. We both took the day off to spend together. We slept in, grabbed a bite to eat at her favourite breakfast place then stopped for a Starbucks and headed over to a huge Christmas craft fair. After that we stopped at an essential oils store and grabbed a few items. We went home and I made her a mineral & foam bath to relax for a bit. For dinner we went to a fancy-pants restaurant we've been trying to go to for about a year and ate the most ridiculously good meal. Then home again for some couch time and Rookie Blue on DVD. It was pretty much an awesome day :)

Friday: Less awesome, haha. I woke up feeling like crap but dragged myself to work. Tonight we'll probably just make something quick for dinner and watch TV because M doesn't get off work until 8pm.

Saturday: I have my first accupuncture appointment at 1pm! I'm trying not to stress. We will probably put up our Christmas tree & decorations in the afternoon. In the evening is M's work Christmas party which should be pretty laid back - it's at a local sports bar - a very nice one, mind you, but still a sports bar - for dinner & drinks.

Sunday: Probably just a day to veg out, read, finish the last of our decorating, etc. I will also do my Christmas cards that have to be mailed and get them off right away.
  • Options
    Fri V is traveling back fromTelluride, about a 7 hour drive and may or may not make it home tonight. I miss her terribly, but would rather she get a hotel and I see her in one peeve in the morning than her fall asleep at the wheel. I'll be tidying up my home-alone mess in anticipation for my sweetie's return.
    Sat sleep late :-) I hope I feel motivated enough to get out, buy a tree and put it up with lots of christmas carols. I'm typically not very christmassy, but this year I'd like to try to make an effort. Lets hope nausea plays nice.

Sunday help V pack for her trip to California next week, relax
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Options
    imagePrincessLeash:
    We are having a pretty laid back weekend but exciting weekend.nbsp;Friday We had our 1st IUI evetnbsp;

Huge congrats on that milestone!
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Options

Friday:  K and I met EV for lunch and then had a playdate with our neighbor and her 5 month old for a bit. It's been pouring outside so we haven't been out much lately. 

Friday night we went to the gym we just signed up for.  And K went to playcare there.  EV and I went to work out - got 25 minutes in on the elliptical but a careprovider from playcare came to get us because K was pitching a fit...Oooops.Tongue Tied He was fine with a little nursing & cuddling - poor kid.  We'll try again Monday morning...

Saturday low key I think. EVs got a bunch of homework (as do I - but I'm on baby duty so she can manage to get through finals week).  I'll probably take K to a holiday crafts fair where a friend will be selling her stuff.

Sunday, volunteering for part of the afternoon, homework and I'm not sure what else.  I'd like to get most of the Christmas cards written and maybe organize the garage.. No idea how it always gets so chaotic in there.

• Options

imagemollykelley:
    Congrats PrincessLeash on your first IUI! Definitely use it as an excuse to take it easy!

Thank you so much Molly!! Sending a truck load of baby dust your way!  

Me(30) & DW(33) Married August 19, 2011. Mommies to a beautiful pooch. TTC#1~IUI#1-Nov 30/12=BFN IUI#2-Dec 30/12 http://mommyandmum.blogspot.ca/
  • Options

Thank you Clair! We are thrilled to finally be trying! And Congratulations to you!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"