October 2011 Moms

It's a GIRL!

Look what was born this morning at our zoo! Weighing in at a whopping 300lb! My dad was 6 years old when Packy (the largest elephant in the US and most likely worldwide) was born at our zoo. I cannot wait to take Gator to see the new baby elephant!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: It's a GIRL!

• imageElsa1984:
    Look what was born this morning at our zoo! Weighing in at a whopping 300lb! My dad was 6 years old when Packy the largest elephant in the US and most likely worldwide was born at our zoo. I cannot wait to take Gator to see the new baby elephant!nbsp;image

Awwww so cute! I love elephants!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Did you see our new baby elephant when you were down here? We were at the WAP the day before she was born. Poor mama was overdue and not very comfortable looking.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageblu-eyedwife:
    Did you see our new baby elephant when you were down here? We were at the WAP the day before she was born. Poor mama was overdue and not very comfortable looking.

i didn't! Oh man....now I need to go back down to your zoo!

i cannot imagine being an overdue elephant....they already are pregnant for like 20-something months.....sucky! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Oh my word that is so cute!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageElsa1984:

imageblu-eyedwife:
    Did you see our new baby elephant when you were down here? We were at the WAP the day before she was born. Poor mama was overdue and not very comfortable looking.

i didn't! Oh man....now I need to go back down to your zoo!

i cannot imagine being an overdue elephant....they already are pregnant for like 20-something months.....sucky! 

I looked like one in the end with both kiddos.

And that is so cute. So so so cute!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • K, that may be my new favourite photo.  I have a slight elephant obsession (as in I have a collection of several hundred elephant items).  So cute!!!

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• aww so cute. What zoo is it?
    image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"