August 2013 Moms
Options

Those pregnant with #2+

Are you feeling way more pregnant than you did this early on before? My belly is hard, I feel like there is a bulge in my uterus. I swear I am going to be checking DH if he sparkles under the sunlight soon.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
BFP #1: 12/22/10. EDD: 9/4/11. BDay: 8/30/11
BFP #2: 10/16/12. EDD: 6/27/13. Said Goodbye: 10/22/12
BFP #3: 11/20/12. EDD: 8/1/13. STICK BABY STICK!
Betas: 11/30/12 - 2819. 12/2/12 - 7339! Keep growing, baby!

VOTE on my Name List

Re: Those pregnant with #2+

• Options

The only reason I am feeling a little more pregnant than before, is because of the bloat.  I feel so insanely big, just barely able to close my normal size pants. Definitely not the hard stomach yet - I'd take that over bloat any day!

Other than that, this pregnancy has been fairly similar as with DS back in 2010. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

LOL To checking YH for sparkles...

I didn't know I was pregnant until 4 weeks on the dot last time.  Then I had no symptoms until 5 weeks-ish.  I have had mild nausea and fatigue already, but that's it so far.  Still earlier than last time though. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees on the bloating! I even made a separate post about just now (note to self - read posts before posting).

And LOL on husband sparkles. 

• Options
    When I was pregnant with my m/c I felt like that. My regular pants bothered me so much just a few weeks in, but when I was pregnant with DS I wore regular pants up until I was almost 8 months pregnant.
    imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageelplocho:
    When I was pregnant with my m/c I felt like that. My regular pants bothered me so much just a few weeks in, but when I was pregnant with DS I wore regular pants up until I was almost 8 months pregnant.
    :(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP #1: 12/22/10. EDD: 9/4/11. BDay: 8/30/11
    BFP #2: 10/16/12. EDD: 6/27/13. Said Goodbye: 10/22/12
    BFP #3: 11/20/12. EDD: 8/1/13. STICK BABY STICK!
    Betas: 11/30/12 - 2819. 12/2/12 - 7339! Keep growing, baby!

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I know a lot women who felt like you with the second.  I'm still really early (4 weeks and a day). Last time I had food aversions starting at about 3 weeks 3 days and bloated like a balloon immediately.  This time I've been lucky to avoid that but I've had ridiculous flatulence ever since implantation happened. It's better than the food aversions but less pleasant than the bloat (especially for everyone else)
  • Options
    Ugh bloat! Didn't really have it that bad last time oh well it's all worth it in the end!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    I didn't find out I was pregnant with DD until 5 and a half weeks or so. I didn't really feel pregnant until I started showing with her. When I was pregnant in September the bloat was so horrible I felt very pregnant early on. I found out at 3w4d and the bloat really never went away. This time I'm not feeling it yet. Bloat hasn't really kicked in which I don't mind!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options
    I definitely feel bloated. Other than that, no major symptoms yet! I def started showing a lot earlier with ds. (My 2nd)
  • Options

I definitely feel the bloat.Ugh. 

We found out with this one later than we did with ds, so I am already starting to notice little things...but I think it is more because I have gone through it before than the symptoms being truly noticeable. 

• Options
    Ok I am laughing so hard at sparkles under the sunlight. I've been thinking the same thing (and this is my first). The bloat is unreal.
  • Options
    No bloat for me yet. I didn't start feeling bloated until six or seven weeks last time - I was definately sporting the hair tie to button my pants for a while once I did though Smile. I've felt a little more tired than normal the last couple days, and that was by far my worst symptom during my first pregnancy. I came home from work and would just pass out on the couch. Not sure how I can do that this time since I'm a SAHM with a 13 month old running around Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I definitely feel the symptoms earlier than before! Nauseous, bloated, tired- and I'm just at 4 weeks! My first pregnancy I was good until 6 weeks. Guess I won't be gaining as much holiday weight!!
  • Options

My only symptom is tender nipples, which sucks more this time because DS is nursing.

Other than that, so far it's the same.

• Options
    While for me it is too early to tell (I didn't get any pregnancy symptoms with #1 until I was about 6 weeks), like everyone else, I seem to be more bloated. That's about it though as of right now.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely bloated, and moments of nausea off and on, which is crazy, because I didn't have any nausea until 6 weeks with DD (and then it hit like a ton of bricks!). Hoping it doesn't mean it'll be worse this go around. It was pretty rough last time, all day sickness til 16 weeks. Eek! Bring it though for another incredible babe! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"