October 2011 Moms
Options

**::Pear::** YGPM - NFT

Re: **::Pear::** YGPM - NFT

• Options

imageMackalien13:
    What does it say?

Back up off our thuper thecret Elfster talk. But really, I need to get on that. Emun is making me look bad with her kindness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagepearblossom:

imageMackalien13:
    What does it say?

Back up off our thuper thecret Elfster talk. But really, I need to get on that. Emun is making me look bad with her kindness.

I was going to reply with something inappropriate & witty, but I'm all outta wit tonight. The engineers I work with bored it all out of me today. Sorry to disappoint!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageemunbalanced:
    imagepearblossom:

imageMackalien13:
    What does it say?

I was going to reply with something inappropriate & witty, but I'm all outta wit tonight. The engineers I work with bored it all out of me today. Sorry to disappoint!

Engineers will do that to you..
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Update! I just sent yours too. It is coming directly from the seller so don't be alarmed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"