July 2012 Moms

I'm drunk so dish..

Something good.  Doesn't matter what.  It could be a secret, you could tell me you hate me, give me a gif, something.  Entertain me bishes. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm drunk so dish..

• Yes. It is 5:15 don't judge.  We went to Whole Foods and got a growler of Creme Brulee beer, some brie and crackers and called it a day.  
  • I'm sitting outside, watching my kid play and a mosquito just bit my boob. Florida problems.
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm getting off work in 2 hours, and you have inspired me to go home and crack open my bottle of Relax. I'm putting DH on baby duty.

Nothing juicy here. As a matter of fact I keep refreshing the page hoping the vaccination thread will start to get real because I'm insanly bored.

ETA: FTR I am not an idiot and know how to spell "insanely." The computer at my new store has the monitor under glass + sticky keyboard = get used to typos.

• Ughhh my in laws are coming over.  They aren't bad I am just being a brat.  We live Raymond style across the street so I will be back soon and I hope I come back to some good stories, gifs, gossip.  

On the topic of parenting and Christmas
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • After having a great day yesterday, DH watched his child for a few hours, and a great morning because he let me sleep while he played with her, he just decided to leave and take a plumbing call. Really? I'm starting to feel like family time comes with a price tag. His reasoning is he's making a minimum of $300 to just go see whats up. Gaaaahhhhh I dont care! I'm thinking of finding a weekend daddy or something.

Also, Creme brulee beer sounds soooo good. Whats a growler? A six pack?

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
  • Nothing exciting here. I'm sitting on the couch with sick baby in my lap and sleeping husband in the recliner. I've been staring at a thing of Oreos for almost two hours but they are just barely out of reach. I've tried using the remote but still can't grab them
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRTaylor12:

I'm getting off work in 2 hours, and you have inspired me to go home and crack open my bottle of Relax. I'm putting DH on baby duty.

Nothing juicy here. As a matter of fact I keep refreshing the page hoping the vaccination thread will start to get real because I'm insanly bored.

ETA: FTR I am not an idiot and know how to spell "insanely." The computer at my new store has the monitor under glass + sticky keyboard = get used to typos.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Relax is my FAVORITE wine!!!!!

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• imageJustcallmeGG2:
    imageRTaylor12:

I'm getting off work in 2 hours, and you have inspired me to go home and crack open my bottle of Relax. I'm putting DH on baby duty.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Relax is my FAVORITE wine!!!!!

I love any Reisling but Relax is by far my fave! I have the BIG bottle in my fridge right now.

• imageMissMusic:

10+ years later, my ex still has feelings for me.  He emails every so often to check in but in general I don't contact him.

He asked me to leave MH last year and be with him.  My reply was "Sorry dude, I'm preggly".

He stopped talking to me for a while (probably a good thing) and maybe 2 weeks ago, he contacted me again, wanting to see if he could see the baby.  I'm not sure on this; I don't want to make him think I'm opening a door but I also think it might be sort of closure that he really needs.

Also, he's hot as hell and incredibly intelligent. I'm not tempted, but its still nice to know a hot guy wants me, especially when I spend all day in yoga pants.  FTR, I find DH very attractive but the ex is in a whole 'nother ball park.

Serious confession.  This was me, but the opposite.  I was obsessed with my HS boyfriend for years.  I wasn't completely over him until I got married, but sometimes still have spicy dreams.  He was a CK model.  Seriously.  Sorry, but was ridiculously hot. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so glad mandie is off the radar.
    imageimage
  • Oh also, fat Mexican maid.
    imageimage
  • imagecwm11985:
    Oh also, fat Mexican maid.

huh? What are you referring to? 

• imagePaddyB:
    ::dead::Eta I meant to quote jennanbsp;

What does this ::dead:: thing mean? I always see it. Is it like omg I'm dying laughing? Or am I totally wrong?
    imageimage
  • imagecwm11985:
    I'm so glad mandie is off the radar.
    I'm sure it's only temporary don't get too cozy.

• imagebreannie:
    imagecwm11985:
    Im sure shes reading all this now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I got nothing. The highlight of my week will be a amazon delivery. 

But this one time at band camp......  

• imagePaddyB:

imagecwm11985:
    imagePaddyB:
    ::dead::Eta I meant to quote jennanbsp;
    What does this ::dead:: thing mean? I always see it. Is it like omg I'm dying laughing? Or am I totally wrong?

that is how I use it but I could be completely wrong. 

I always took it to mean "i have no words".

• imagefishybride82:

imagereinedecajun:
    imagebreannie:
    imagecwm11985:

Okay, so, kind of a confession. On the day she DD all her posts part of me was thinking that maybe she was making up those things about the dead babies to get some attention.  The other part just doesn't want it to be true because I HATE stories like that and it makes my anxiety crazy.  So I said to myself, "self. That girl is just making that up to get attention. Two kids didn't die." 

I hope so to because her "making it up" has a much happier ending! 

• imagefishybride82:

imagereinedecajun:
    imagebreannie:
    imagecwm11985:

Okay, so, kind of a confession. On the day she DD all her posts part of me was thinking that maybe she was making up those things about the dead babies to get some attention.  The other part just doesn't want it to be true because I HATE stories like that and it makes my anxiety crazy.  So I said to myself, "self. That girl is just making that up to get attention. Two kids didn't die." 

Fishy again we
    Are one in the same
  • image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">

You can help me come up with something witty to write about this baby's finger feet!! 

• imagemegs52881:
    imagefishybride82:

imagereinedecajun:
    imagebreannie:
    imagecwm11985:

Fishy again we Are one in the same

Seriously. If we aren't the people you know IRL, then we should be.

• imagebreannie:
    imagemegs52881:
    imagefishybride82:

imagereinedecajun:
    imagebreannie:
    imagecwm11985:

Yea fishy! whats today's clue!? 

• imagejfresh:
    imagefishybride82:

imagereinedecajun:
    imagebreannie:
    imagecwm11985:

Idk if she was making it up but I wanted to yell at her for not warning us in her post title. Those stories make me irrational and insane for days and I hate reading them. But I didn't want to look like an ass in the post

Yes i cant handle those posts. They give me extreme anxiety.

• imagejfresh:
    imagefishybride82:

imagereinedecajun:
    imagebreannie:
    imagecwm11985:

Idk if she was making it up but I wanted to yell at her for not warning us in her post title. Those stories make me irrational and insane for days and I hate reading them. But I didn't want to look like an ass in the post

Thank You! I was wondering why we stopped using the TRIGGER part in the title. Ugh, I hate reading those.

• imagefishybride82:
    imagejenna888:
    imagebreannie:
    imagemegs52881:
    imagefishybride82:

imagereinedecajun:
    imagebreannie:
    imagecwm11985:

Yea fishy! whats today's clue!? 

hmmm...um. They aren't a total regular, but they post often enough that you would know who it is.  

Uh thats to hard! (stomps feet) Do it again! ;)

• Im currently folding what can only be described as a epic amount of laundry while drinking a huge mason jar of jack and coke. Lo and dh are in bed for the night and I cannot wait until everyone else is in bed to! 

• imagecorgimum:

This is really for reinedecajun from yesterday, or Friday, I forget but YES TO THIS MOVIE.

yes jawbreakers! The original mean girl movie! 

• imagereinedecajun:
    imagecorgimum:

This is really for reinedecajun from yesterday, or Friday, I forget but YES TO THIS MOVIE.

yes jawbreakers! The original mean girl movie! 

I like to think of Heathers as the original mean girl movie.

• imageTrixi282:
    imagejenna888:
    You can help me come up with something witty to write about this baby's finger feet!!nbsp;nbsp;
    My SIL has finger toes, but this kid has hands for feet!! Do you know this person IRL? I'm speechless. It's like gorilla feet....

Its crazy eh! They look like the turkey hand in your ziggy lol! Its Dh's best friends baby.... I kinda don't like his wife so I was trying to think of something mean.... yet not noticeably mean to write on the this FB pic 

• imagePegleg715:
    Again... feeling behind th times... but what othr DD did Mandie have??!?!
    I think she dd'ed herself when she first joined because she got flamed. She ditched that name and became Mandiek. Then she dd'ed an abortion thread like a month ago. Then she dd'ed her recent stuff the other night.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"