December 2012 Moms

I am so MAD......

I am just so done with being preg. My Dr put me on bed rest because I am in a lot of pain and cant walk can't lay in my own bed and I am just fed up with it. Now I went too the Dr yesterday and they r telling me I have too wait intill i am 39 weeks too have my C-Section and can't figure out y when all my kids were takin at 38 weeks. I feel like just because i am in pain they r trying to make me wait longer and suffer. All i want is my body back i want to walk and do things around the house. I love my husband and i enjoy him taking care of me but really who likes being in pain and sitting in bed all day??  I want too go back too work and right now i just feel like i am a 300 pound women that can't do nothing and i just wish i had a button that says GAME OVER....... Being in pain 24 hours a day 7 days a week is not a life and now i cant sleep yeah i am going down. I just wish i could make her come out some how. This is my 4th preg and i thought it would be like my others but they were all boys and now that i am having a little Girl it seems harder?? I just wish I was having my surgery next monday and not the 10 of Dec it just seems like it is far away.. I don't know does anyone else just feel like they r done and give up and can't wait too have there babies.....

Re: I am so MAD......

• Indifferent

ETA: spelling and grammar are your friends.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • HayJamie?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJlowe385:
    I am just so done with being preg. My Dr put me on bed rest because I am in a lot of pain and cant walk can't lay in my own bed and I am just fed up with it. Now I went too the Dr yesterday and they r telling me I have too wait intill i am 39 weeks too have my C-Section and can't figure out y when all my kids were takin at 38 weeks. I feel like just because i am in pain they r trying to make me wait longer and suffer. All i want is my body back i want to walk and do things around the house. I love my husband and i enjoy him taking care of me but really who likes being in pain and sitting in bed all day??  I want too go back too work and right now i just feel like i am a 300 pound women that can't do nothing and i just wish i had a button that says GAME OVER....... Being in pain 24 hours a day 7 days a week is not a life and now i cant sleep yeah i am going down. I just wish i could make her come out some how. This is my 4th preg and i thought it would be like my others but they were all boys and now that i am having a little Girl it seems harder?? I just wish I was having my surgery next monday and not the 10 of Dec it just seems like it is far away.. I don't know does anyone else just feel like they r done and give up and can't wait too have there babies.....

"and can't figure out y when all my kids were takin at 38 weeks."

I'm confused, where were your babies "Takin???"

• She just posted on the 1st tri board that she is only 5 weeks along. My question to you OP is if trolling is a game or some sort of entertainment, shouldn't you at least stick to one story per username? It can't possibly be as much fun if you are caught 3 posts in. 
  • Grammar...spelling. learn it.
  • imageCartersComing1212:
    She just posted on the 1st tri board that she is only 5 weeks along. My question to you OP is if trolling is a game or some sort of entertainment, shouldn't you at least stick to one story per username? It can't possibly be as much fun if you are caught 3 posts in. 

That post was from back in April.

• imageMrsT1108:

imageCartersComing1212:
    She just posted on the 1st tri board that she is only 5 weeks along. My question to you OP is if trolling is a game or some sort of entertainment, shouldn't you at least stick to one story per username? It can't possibly be as much fun if you are caught 3 posts in. 

That post was from back in April.

Aww damn, I didnt check the date. Fail.  

• imageCartersComing1212:
    HayJamie?

no that freak show was on baby #1...Not #4 

But I see the resemblance ;) 

Anniversary
  • No they were not takin for me. I have had 3 C-sections at 38 weeks and i was wondering y my 4th baby has too wait intill 39 weeks? When i have told the Dr that i am in a lot of pain and that she is heathly and ready to come out. But they said research shows babys at 39 & 40 weeks r smarter and healthy and they grow better??? But i don't care about research i care about me and my body & I think being in pain for a long time can put stress on your baby? Now i have not had a good night sleep since 7 days ago so it is driving me insane. I understand all preg r diffrent but man this one is harder too deal with.
  • I am sorry for the spelling but right now. I ant really worry about it. I thought i could just type what i was feeling and see how everyone else felt not get call a lier or say that i posted multiple posting. I am still new at this and have not really posted anything intill lately and just wanted people opinions on it too..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"