Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Stocking Stuffer Ideas

What are you putting in your LOs stockings? I need some ideas. I have books and socks far!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stocking Stuffer Ideas

• Options
    A top and a bodysuit. A little wooden push along car. Stacking cups (because I have no idea what happened to the ones we had)
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options
    DS is getting a blow up beach ball, socks, stacking cups and maybe some soothers and a new sippy cup

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So far, I have some headbands, socks and onesies, a book, a lullaby CD and a DVD and a little pair of maraca's. I plan on getting her some Little People figures and probably calling it quits after that. I am not sure if anything else will fit in her stocking. I had also thought about putting her favorite snack - yogurt melts- in there because she would be immediately excited when she saw that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

So far I have some new toddler-size bibs, a baby toothbrush, snack bowls, and a spout cover for the bath. I'm going to get socks, a book or two, and a movie also... maybe a few small toys.

• Options

Not sure yet. Ideas:

stuffed animal, bath toys, applesauce pouch, water bottle/sippy cup, Little People cars, yogurt melts, puffs or goldfish, silverware, cars, a ball, socks, cute bib, toothbrush, CD of kids music, musical instruments (dollar section at Target), bubbles, laminated photos of the family made into a book

• Options
    A couple cds, socks, bath toys, puffs.. The awesome thing about babies is that just about anything is amazing to them, so going to the dollar store and picking out a few random items always works. I got my daughter a cloth flower thing at the dollar store a few months ago and she still loves it. Headbands are a good idea. Someone said maracas, that's perfect!
  • Options
    cinderella, hair bows, little people princesses, fruit pouches
  • Options
    Little things, she's getting a few little peoplesets so we're getting her some add-on characters like the princesses and zoo animals to put in her stocking. We'll also do a couple little board books, some snacks that she likes, and an Abby Cadabby doll she really liked at Walmart yesterday. My stocking always had a pair of earrings every year so we'll do that for DD and also a special ornament (something we're going to do every year too).
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I have puffs, socks, a sweater, slippers, first toothbrush toothpaste :
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bath squirtees, books, a ball, a little container of cheerios.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have books and socks too.  Plus ornaments, a soft doll, rubber duck, some snacks, and a sippy cup.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"