June 2013 Moms

Happy 12 Weeks!!

happy 12 weeks to all the June mommy's!! we heard our little JuneBug's heartbeat for the first time yesterday and it brought tears to our eyes!! most incredible thing ever!! anyone having any weird cravings or hating their super heightened sense of smell as much as I am?! Hope you all have a nice weekend!!

Re: Happy 12 Weeks!!

• Yay for 12 weeks! I crave bagels with cream cheese and pizza. All. The. Time. It's all I want to eat. lol And yes, I'm over the super nose. I had the smell symptom with my second and I hated it then, too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • YAY! I'm 12 weeks today to, It feels as if it's a milestone ;)

YES. My entire house smells like garlic. I used 1 teaspoon of garlic yesterday in chili....that's it. How is it possible to smell the entire house up!!! Blah.

Me and Zech

• Loading the player...
  • imageAEN1029:
    Yay for 12 weeks! I crave bagels with cream cheese and pizza. All. The. Time. It's all I want to eat. lol And yes, I'm over the super nose. I had the smell symptom with my second and I hated it then, too. 

I crave the exact same things! 

DD born 6/14/13 MC Nov 2014 BFP on Mother's Day EDD 1/6/16
  • I am 12 weeks today!  I am hoping that my nausea goes away sometime soon.  I am fine during the morning, but it's bad at night.  More than anything, I have food aversions.  One of the things I crave when I'm not feeling well is icee's.  Here's to a better 2nd trimester!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"