Success after IF
Options

IUI question on successes

I am hoping to have my first IUI next month (assuming everything goes as expected). I am nervous and scared and need to have some sort of success rates.

So, how many of you had success with IUI? DH and I have been trying for 3 years and never once have we had a BFP. We took a while off hoping and praying that it would just happen. Of course it hasn't so we have finally decided to continue with treatment. We'll do 3 rounds with injectables. All tests have been "normal" except with a Hashimotos diagnosis with a normal TSH. Any stories would be helpful. If you have a blog you could post a link too or just a shortned ssuccess story to share. It would be much appreciated!! Thanks in advance ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IUI question on successes

• Options
    Good morning. I'm in the same boat as you. We are in our first IUI cycle this month. I'm on day 6 with clomid and taking ovidrel after my follies are big enough. If you look a few posts down, I posted a poll where people answered with their successes. Also, if you look on the TTTC board, a moderator I believe just posted an IUI update where you can see how many ladies got bpfs and when with IUI. Hope that helps, I know seeing it has helped me. GL to you!
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    DD is a result of IUI #3 with injects. GL!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD is a success with Femara and Menopur plus IUI. It was our first.
  • Options
    I got pregnant on my first IUI with femara and ovidrel, but unfortunately m/c.  I got pregnant again on my third IUI with the same protocol and now have a 4 month old daughter!  GL! 
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagejesselayne8:
    DD is a result of IUI 3 with injects. GL!

This except I have a DS from it. Lol
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies. You all have given me some hope. I have had so many mixed emotions on doing this that's why we have waitied so long. I'm just afraid of failing at this too. Thanks again! I'll for sure be back for some encouragement and optimism.
  • Options

This current pregnancy is the result of my first IUI. I had done several medicated rounds prior to that. And what worked for DS2 didn't work when ttc#3.

I did blog about it, link in siggy. I'm all over the place with my blog though, so you would want to look in the IF tag.

GL! It wasn't nearly as big a deal as I had made it out to be in my head. 

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I had success with IUI #2, but the first one w/ injectibles. Our dx was MFI, very low morph. Plus I never had EWCM, lol.

Good luck! 

• Options
    We had been TTC with a known donor since 5/12. And then decided on IUI We did a round of clomid days 37 of my cycle in october. Follicle study day 12 that showed 2 eggs that were a good size. We did a trigger shot/ ovudril the next morning and inseminated 24 hours later with donor sperm. The IUI procedure was simple and 12 days later our BFP. Good luck to you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"