August 2013 Moms

How many HPTs?

Be honest, how many have you taken?

For me, 6 total. 2 way too early to test, 3 the day of BFP (10DPO), and 1 today for peace of mind (13DPO). It was positive in 30 seconds so I think I'm good for now (also, I'm out of Internet cheapie tests).

ETA: Mobile bumping takes away ( ) for some reason?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How many HPTs?

• 6 as well. 2 too early (at 8 and 9 DPO), a very faint BFP at 10 DPO, a darker BFP at 11 DPO, and an even darker one today at 12 DPO. I have two left and fully intend to use them this weekend. DW and I were comparing the progression from BFN to today, and she could FINALLY see the line I told her was there at 10 DPO. Smile
  • One. It turned positive pretty fast.  

I know I'm pregnant.  Now I'm just hoping for good genes so the pregnancy sticks. 

• Loading the player...
  • imagetdmklm:
    she could FINALLY see the line I told her was there at 10 DPO. Smile
    That is cute :-)  Last time, I saw a line on the first test, DH didn't. I headed to the drug store for a digital one.  That cleared up his doubt really fast :-)
  • Total I took 8 tests, 2 of those came up BFN so were either too early or weren't as sensitive as the other 6 tests (those 2 tests were a different brand from all the others). The BFP tests started showing up immediately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 3: 9 DPO (neg), 11 DPO (faint pos), 13 DPO (strong pos).

I have a stack of cheap tests left, but I have no problem believing that I'm pregnant. 

• imagetokenhoser:
    I have no problem believing that I'm pregnant. 

I believe I'm pregnant, but I'm not due to get my period until tomorrow and therefore not 'late' yet.  I think I have to get past that before feeling a little more comfortable. (Fear of c/p slowly fading...)

• I've taken 3 - Two of them were taken before my BFP.  I'll take one in a week just to be sure.  I had a CP and I'm very anxious about it happening again.  
  • I think I took about 10-11.  7DPO, 8DPO were negative.  2 +'s on 9DPO, + digital, wondfo & FRER 10DPO.  Another + digital 11DPO and then I had 2-3 wondfos left that I used. 

No more POAS for me.  It would drive me nuts (eventhough I really, really want to)!!!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • I took as many tests as I had available - 10 or 11? I like seeing the second line pop up. I used my last test this morning. Big Smile
  • Just the two that we purchased at Target. Now I get to wait until next Friday for a blood test at my OB/GYN's. This morning's test popped up right away, so I'm good to go until the blood test.

FunNSunAZ and BananaTiff- are you guys July 2011 moms? Your names look familiar. Glad to be back on the boards again!

• Probably 15. :O
    Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• imageFunNSunAZ:
    I took as many tests as I had available - 10 or 11? I like seeing the second line pop up. I used my last test this morning. Big Smile

Haha, exactly this!  DH thinks I'm crazy but whatever I like seeing how fast the line shows up and see how dark its gotten.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• imagecwrightdrv:

FunNSunAZ and BananaTiff- are you guys July 2011 moms? Your names look familiar. Glad to be back on the boards again!

Yes, we are! How fun to go through this experience together again!

• Haha, as many as I've been able to get my hands on!

I did two the day before my period was due (both BFP), 1 the day after my period was due (BFP), one at the walk-in clinic (BFP) I went to in order to be refered to an OB, and one this morning to make sure someone was still in there!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  •  

1- 8dpo (stupid, I know)

3- 10dpo (when I got my first faint BFP)

4- 11DPO (1- wondfo and 1- e.p.t. then realized it was a blue dye :s, 2- $stores)

All have been faint, though the dollar stores ones are obvious.  Still a little nervous as to how light the were so I'll wait till Wed, when FF originally said to test and try a few more $ stores.

• imageFunNSunAZ:
    imagecwrightdrv:

Yes, we are! How fun to go through this experience together again!

I thought so- it is great to see some familiar names. Your LO is absolutely precious!

• imagecwrightdrv:

Yes, ready for round #2 Wink

Welcome and congrats! 

• I took 2. Both popped up positive in seconds. 
  • I've done a lot. 

3 done on 10dpo---the day I got my first positive
    2 the next day at 11dpo
    I used a couple of Wondfos the days after that but they were really light so I bought some more FRER, I have two of those left.  I fully intend on peeing on both of them.

• One. Plus more blood draws than I would like.

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Probably about 10 my wondfos were showing up BFN then I took a frer and got 2 lines so I stopped on my way to work to get a digital pregnant or not pregnant took both of those and they both said pregnant as well.  The wondfos and the $1 cheapos were turning positive.  Today is the day AF was due so I will probably take 1 or 2 more next week just to make sure :)  And I still have 3 of the $1 store ones left along with about 20 wondfos.  I get excited to see double lines!!  However seeing the word pregnant was nice because I knew my eyes couldn't trick me into seeing things with that one.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Just one.  I was so good about waiting until 14 DPO this time to test so it was quite clear.  Plus, I'm out of OPK/HPT Wonfo's now!  It was great "planning" to not need them another cycle :P.
    BFP #1 7/1/12 | EDD 3/12/13 | mm/c 7/31/12 | D&E 8/3/12
    BFP #2 11/28/12 | EDD 8/10/13
    Our Baby at 11w6d | 55mm (2.2") | 162bpm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagesonrisa:
    imagetdmklm:
    she could FINALLY see the line I told her was there at 10 DPO. Smile
    That is cute :-)  Last time, I saw a line on the first test, DH didn't. I headed to the drug store for a digital one.  That cleared up his doubt really fast :-)

Ha, that was DH this morning! I texted him a pic of a digital I took during lunch and now he's a believer.

It will be 5 for me. One earlier this week (negative - too soon to tell), two pink dye this morning (both positive), 1 digital at lunch (positive), and I have one more digital that I'm going to use tomorrow morning, just to confirm.

I don't doubt that there's a baby in there, but like some PPs I'm still nervous about it sticking!
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 4 or 5. And I confess I ordered additional 20 IC's to help "ease" my mind! They should be here today or tomorrow. I'll chill out some once we have our first ultrasound in about 2 weeks. Ha. 
  • Only 1.  I feel like maybe I should have taken more, but it was digital.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The ICs I ordered last week just came, so I fully expect to keep peeing on things for a while. I think I've already taken 7 tests already. A few were digitals, so I'm feeling good about this pregnancy. I lost one before DS and I'm nervous.
    Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 4? Two Wondfos, a FRER, and a digi.

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

• 2.  I had a box of digis and just used them.

• Three...two yesterday afternoon and one this morning.  The lines showed up really fast even yesterday, but I was so shocked and surprised that I wanted to make sure this morning that I wasn't crazy.
  • I took 1 at 10dpo, then 11dpo, then 13dpo.  I have one more and I'm not sure when I'll crack and take it. But I'm sure I won't buy any more. I hope.
    Anniversary

• 5 Wondfos and 3 FRER lol
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

beach
  • umm.... 15... Don't judge me. Embarrassed 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks! Great to see you guys again- it's going to be a new adventure with a little one already running around. :)
  • imageLaurakat81:
    One. Plus more blood draws than I would like.

THIS! 

• I took 1 on 11/24/12, 2 on 11/25 and I took one on 12/1/12....hey dont judge me a girtl has to be sure right!!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"