March 2012 Moms
Options

TGIF...almost..close enuff for me :)

LO is teething and grumpy and won't sleep
I had migraines this week
My UPS guys are as lazy as all hell and left all my packages at the office
My apt looks like a demolition site

my weeks vacation was full of  the above ..and I went back to work for a rest lol

..then today work's been a Bi@tch lost my account supervisor and one of our good team mates is running for the hills to another account.  Hubby is testing for the academy and if he makes it, we'll either have to get daycare or I'll have to give up my job.

But it's almost friday !!!! and it's pay day tomorrow Cool
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TGIF...almost..close enuff for me :)

• Options

oh wow that is a lot going on!! I am in the same boat as you with DS teething, not sleeping, refusing bottle....we get no sleep. I almost called off work today, because I am so exhausted; but I forced myself to come in..it's Friday, I leave at 4pm...and I am taking 10 day vacation during Christmas..so I need to save my personal days! I love the holidays....but it is physically draining...everyday weekend we have something planned, and work is super busy! I told DH tonight I am turning off my phone, and sitting on the sofa for the entire night. Don't want to leave the house for anything. And even though it's Friday, I will probably go to sleep at 830pm when DS goes to sleep. LOL

hope you have a good weekend and everything works out!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options

imageWipz:

my weeks vacation was full of  the above ..and I went back to work for a rest lol

..then today work's been a Bi@tch lost my account supervisor and one of our good team mates is running for the hills to another account.  Hubby is testing for the academy and if he makes it, we'll either have to get daycare or I'll have to give up my job.

What kind of academy?

I know what you mean about vacation. I don't think I've taken a vacation day since the baby was born that wasn't spent on errands, cleaning or just generally annoying crap-- never anything fun or relaxing. I'm taking 25 straight days off for the holidays and I can't wait!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageeyenigh:

imageWipz:

What kind of academy?

I know what you mean about vacation. I don't think I've taken a vacation day since the baby was born that wasn't spent on errands, cleaning or just generally annoying crap-- never anything fun or relaxing. I'm taking 25 straight days off for the holidays and I can't wait!

Police academy :)  I'm married into a law enforcement family lol... both FIL and GIL are/were PO's  DH is next and then I guess we'll have to wait see what the munchkin wants to be when he grows up.

and I am with you.. I start vacation on Dec 21st with a half day.. between weekends and closed office days and a couple days of PTO I'll be out till Jan 2nd with only a half day on Dec 31st... and on Jan 2nd I am taking my FMLA bonding ...finally.  doing it this way means I don't lose any of next years vacation time Cool  I'll be off at least 25 days and will only use 2 weeks of FMLA leaving me 4 weeks of FMLA for emergencies.. I may take longer depends how I feel and how the money situation is on Jan 15th haha
  • Options
    Yay for long vacation!

• Options
    imageeyenigh:
    Yay for long vacation!
      Haha we have babies just starting to crawl and walk.. you call that a vacation..I call it a DIY fat farm.If he keeps this pace up I'll be a size 1 before his 1st birthday  lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"