Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Natural Birth

I am looking to have a natural birth within a birth center and was wondering if someone could recommend places in the area? Or if they delivered naturally in a hospital that was open to it, and had options to move around-not sit in a bed? I would love to be in a tub also. TIA!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Natural Birth

• I know Allen Presby has a hydrotherapy tub and other accommodations for natural birth. I am looking into delivering there, especially since my OBGYN has privileges there. 

• Birth Centers: Gentle Beginnings Hurst and Keller, All About Babies Argyle, Family Birth Services Grand Prairie, Lover's Lane Richardson, Allen Birth Center Allen, Inanna Denton, Birth and Women's Center downtown Dallas.

If you'd consider a birth center, you may also consider a homebirth. A birth center is basically having a homebirth in someone else's house! Midwives bring all the equipment and medications that would be available at the birth center to your birth at home... And you get tucked in your own bed afterwards, don't have to drive in labor, and don't have to make your DH white knuckle it home a few hours after birth while he's sleep deprived and has a tiny baby in the car! ;
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Denton and planning on doing a water birth at Innana 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • After much research, I have chosen Allen Birthing Center.  It seems to be the best place to go, in the Dallas area.  Good luck on your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"