February 2012 Moms
Options

KU'd girls... fill me in

I want to live vicariously since I will never be doing it again  Smile  How are you all feeling?  Morning sickness?  Are you finding out or team green?  Is this pregnancy the same as the last one?  

Mine were exactly the same except I traded to nose bleeds in my first for tonsil stones in my second. Ugh. I had such a hard time taking care of Logan when I was pregnant with Kellen and he was 2 1/2, I can't imagine how you all are doing it with under 1's!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: KU'd girls... fill me in

• Options

Thanks for asking! I am feeling pretty good, but I am out of the first trimester, so I am hoping I am out of the woods as far as morning sickness goes. My biggest thing is I am tired a LOT, but I think that's just because of the pace of my life right now. DD is pretty exhausting and DH is working 12-13 hour days 6 days a week, so it's her and I together all the time.

We are having another little girl :) We just settled on our name, so now I am really getting excited. It feels more real now that I can call her something! My pregnancies seem similar so far. I would say less morning sickness this time, but worse headaches. I didn't really realize the headaches were due to pregnancy though, because I am prone to migraines anyway.

I think taking care of a 9 month old might be easier than taking care of a 2 year old while pregnant. A still takes two naps a day and goes down by 7-7:30 every night. And although she's quite a busy body, I am sure it is nothing compared to a toddler!!!

• Options

I'm feeling pretty well! I had a couple of days of pretty bad nausea, but it has leveled off. My boobs hurt a lot, which I didn't experience the first time around. I'm tired but I work 40-50  hours a week from 5:00 pm-3:00 am and get up at 7:00 am with my baby while my husband works, only to do it again that night so that's to be expected I guess.

We will be finding out what we're having. I don't have a preference. I always wanted a little girl but after I had my son and saw how much fun they are, I realized I would be 100% content and happy with all boys!

We ordered Nolan's "Big Brother" shirt. We plan on telling our family on Christmas. His shirt is black and says "Only Child" on the front, then on the back it says "...Until July 2012" We plan on having it on under his Christmas sweater, then taking his sweater off and seeing how long it takes everyone to notice. It is so much easier for me to keep our secret this time around. Last time, we'd been trying for so long that I spilled the beans around 4 weeks.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm tired all the time. Eli is phasing out his second nap and is going longer in between, so he keeps me on my toes all day. I get sick to my stomach really early in the AM, around 4ish when my DH gets up for work so thankfully I can handle it before Eli is up.

We're going to find out, but do a gender reveal party. We won't do a shower so I thought a gender reveal party would be a nice way to celebrate this LO.

This pregnancy has been the same so far as with Eli. I think it's just affecting me more since I can't veg a lot like I did last time.

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    imageSY Smiles:

I'm feeling pretty well! I had a couple of days of pretty bad nausea, but it has leveled off. My boobs hurt a lot, which I didn't experience the first time around. I'm tired but I work 40-50  hours a week from 5:00 pm-3:00 am and get up at 7:00 am with my baby while my husband works, only to do it again that night so that's to be expected I guess.

We will be finding out what we're having. I don't have a preference. I always wanted a little girl but after I had my son and saw how much fun they are, I realized I would be 100% content and happy with all boys!

We ordered Nolan's "Big Brother" shirt. We plan on telling our family on Christmas. His shirt is black and says "Only Child" on the front, then on the back it says "...Until July 2012" We plan on having it on under his Christmas sweater, then taking his sweater off and seeing how long it takes everyone to notice. It is so much easier for me to keep our secret this time around. Last time, we'd been trying for so long that I spilled the beans around 4 weeks.

How do you do it??! I was going to work nights during the holidays for some extra money for us (plus, I won't be working at all once #2 arrives, so I thought I should help out while I can), but I just couldn't figure out the logistics of working all night and then waking up with DD in the morning. Just wasn't worth it. Props to you!

We announced to our family by putting DD in a "Big Sister" shirt, too. No one noticed :( two hours after being at my parents house, I finally said, "Avalina, tell Grandma to read your shirt!!" lol. Hope it goes better for you!

jldubb, I wanted to do a gender reveal party! I am jealous! I have all kinds of stuff pinned on Pinterest for it, too. I hope you post details/pics so I can live vicariously through you!

• Options
    You all have to share your bumps with us!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageamber31288:

How do you do it??! I was going to work nights during the holidays for some extra money for us (plus, I won't be working at all once #2 arrives, so I thought I should help out while I can), but I just couldn't figure out the logistics of working all night and then waking up with DD in the morning. Just wasn't worth it. Props to you!

We announced to our family by putting DD in a "Big Sister" shirt, too. No one noticed :( two hours after being at my parents house, I finally said, "Avalina, tell Grandma to read your shirt!!" lol. Hope it goes better for you!

jldubb, I wanted to do a gender reveal party! I am jealous! I have all kinds of stuff pinned on Pinterest for it, too. I hope you post details/pics so I can live vicariously through you!

I am tired all the time. I feel like a zombie. I have always worked swings and graves so my body is kind of used to it, but now that I'm pregnant again it is a lot harder. I'm switching to days on January 4 and I'm counting down. I've never had my evenings with DH...the thought of eating dinner together every night just blows my mind.

• Options
    Yea! I didn't know there were others, not much time for TB lately I just lurk here and there! I feel about the same at 7 wks, just nauseous in the AM and tired. I had the worst pregnancy last time so fingers crossed this one is better! We'll be finding out gender for sure I hope it's another girl!
    BFP #1 on 2.13.11, MM/C 04.11.11 @ 12W, 1D
    BFP #2 due on 2.17.12 - Happy Birthday Brooks 2.11.12
    BFP #3 on 11.14.12, M/C 12.3.12 @ 7W, 1D
    BFP #4 due 12.11.13- Happy Birthday Taylor @ 34w, 2d
    - 30w+1- pPROM and hospital bed rest till DD comes

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    My Preemie ticker

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"