September 2012 Moms
Options

BF baby-horrible smelling poop

For the past 2 nights my LO has had horrible smelling poop. Granted, I know poop never smells good....but it is definitely not the "sweet" smell EBF babies have and that she normally has....it's almost like a burnt smell?? She had part of her 2 month vaccine on Tuesday, not sure if that could be part of it, but otherwise, nothing else has changed with my diet or her schedule. Is this normal or has anyone else had this? 

Re: BF baby-horrible smelling poop

• Options
    Yep, I've had this. If I eat rich chocolaty desserts or something made with a lot of coconut oil, DD will have super raunchy poops. She's also had random foul poops that I can't attach a cause to a couple of times. As long as I don't see mucous in her stool and she seems happy and healthy, I probably won't get overly concerned unless it lasts several days. Hopefully the stinky poops are gone soon!
  • Options
    K had one yesterday and two moms in my moms group were just mentioning the same thing. None of us could figure out a food culprit. Babies are wierd....
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the reassurance guys. Glad it's normal. Today was totally fine, so who knows what could've caused it.... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"