Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I need help with Christmas for my 16 month old DD. Have a 4 1/2 year old DD and we saved everything

So far she is getting Bitty Baby's wagon, pretend make-up that I bought from Etsy and a purse (she loves DD1's), and I found this adorable No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed thing on Zulily. 

Need ideas please!

girls photo zvczv.jpg

Re: I need help with Christmas for my 16 month old DD. Have a 4 1/2 year old DD and we saved everything

• I have a 4 year old and almost 1 year old. I am getting very little for the baby- she only likes my 4 year old toys. I am getting her a few new bath toys, a new baby doll, and maybe a new book or something. She needs NOTHING but I dont want the older one to think santa forget about the baby :)

I wouldn't go crazy. That sounds like plenty. But I always find things like new bath toys, or personalized plates, personalized bath towel, new spoons/forks, etc are fun because not easy hand me downs!

• imageM&MHaveMyHeart:
    A play kitchen or ride on toys.

We have a hand-me-down play kitchen and a ride-on train for the house that I got at a resale shop (was DD1's) and a hand-me-down Barbie Jeep.  I did see a ride-on Motorcycle though!

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • My 16 month old is getting a play kitchen for Christmas. We also are getting her a lot of arts/craft stuff since she is finally growing out of putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. Some smaller stuff she is getting is puppets, bath toys, alphabet bean bags, books, and I'm making her a fleece blanket. My favorite website to buy things for her is www.discountschoolsupply.com ~they have lots of fun stuff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • At one she probably doesn't really notice gifts much, but maybe you could give her some of DD1's old toys that DD2 hasn't been introduced to yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm a horrible mother apparently. I'd just wrap that up for her and call it a day. :) She's too little to know who got more or less than her so I'd take advantage of it.

No sense is searching for ideas just for the sake of buying something. That's the sort of stuff that ends up in goodwill.

I did buy my LO a spinny toothbrush...she's obsessed with mine.

• My LO loves his Discovery Kids MP3 player, it comes preloaded with 20 songs. It was easy for him to figure out and he carries it around and dances to it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • imagedairygirl19:

I'm a horrible mother apparently. I'd just wrap that up for her and call it a day. :) She's too little to know who got more or less than her so I'd take advantage of it.

No sense is searching for ideas just for the sake of buying something. That's the sort of stuff that ends up in goodwill.

I did buy my LO a spinny toothbrush...she's obsessed with mine.

We are pretty much done buying for her, it's my husband's family that are asking for ideas.  I'm at a loss.  We just donated a huge box of toys and I still have 2 bins in the garage from DD1.  Trying to find stuff out of the ordinary.  She is really into coloring and stuff, so the art stuff is a good idea. 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• We have an almost 2 year old DD and a 4 1/2 year old DD. I totally understand!

We did the Want, Need, Wear, Read for us but family has been hard. Some suggestions we gave were a second shopping cart (they BOTH love this!), hape toys/green toys have some AWESOME food/accessories for their kitchen. 

https://www.amazon.com/Hape-International-E3116-Garden-Salad/dp/B006WAVEP2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1354383320&sr=8-5&keywords=hape+toys

Which seller did you buy the makeup from!? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Movies or books maybe?  We end up buying all the new Disney/Pixar releases because we love to watch them too!

Art supplies if you don't already have some?  DD is older but we are getting her an art easel.  

Baby dolls that are hers?  Last year my DD got her first Disney princess doll and she still loves it. 

Fisher price little people?  They have Disney princess ones and a castle that are cute!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"