Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Numb

It has been 3 days since the bleeding started.  I don't why the PA had to give me false hope when my number was so low.  The doc that checked me yesterday was a jerk.  Wouldn't let me explain what was going on, then did one of the roughest pelvic exams I have ever had.  Came back to tell me to F/U with my PCM and wouldn't even make eye contact.  He couldn't get out of the room fast enough.  Took a back pain med when I got home.  I've been cramping and passing clots since yesterday.  I just wish the bleeding and physical pain would stop.  Tylenol is just not cutting it. 

HPT 11/20/2012 EDD 8/1/2013 Miscarriage 11/27/2012

Re: Numb

• Options
    Awww geez I'm so sorry the dr was a *** about it, some really have no bedside manners. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. That is awful. I never realized just how physically challenging a MC was, I'd only thought about the emotional implications. Makes sense now that I've experienced it, but I know that was a huge surprise to me. It took a week for me to stop bleeding, but the clots and really extreme pain slowed down prior to that. I hope it goes quickly and you can get the rest and care you need. 
    Dax, our joy 3/5/11 BFP #2: 11/12/12 EDD: 7/23/13 Natural MC: 11/22/12 @5w3d--Miss you baby. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat with the feeling numb thing.  I wanted to comment though and let you know that when I started cramping and bleeding badly yesterday, my midwife told me to put a heating pad on my tummy and take ibuprofin or motrin to help with the pain.
    HPT 11/8/2012 EDD 7/29/2013 M/C 11/29/2012
  • Options
    Yikes, I'm sorry you are going through this! Hope you have a speedy recovery, and I know exactly how it feels to have a doc with no manners. The doc I had for my first mc told me, "we see twenty or more mc every day, so don't be surprised." Rude.

Get better and might wanna try something stronger. I got my doc to prescribe Hydrocodone (sp?), it helped.
    Rachel (23) and Ben (25)
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Check out my blog.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    BFP #3: 2/14/13 EDD:10/16/2013 (Please stick little one)
  • Options
    I called and was going to try to go into the office to get some stronger meds.  Got a call from one of the nurses and she said I have to wait until Monday.  My PCM has to see me before she will prescribe anything.  Fast forward two hours and I'm now passing the tissue. 
    HPT 11/20/2012 EDD 8/1/2013 Miscarriage 11/27/2012
  • Options

Hugs and prayers. Going through MC is hard enough with supportive doctors! Find a new OB!

I am going through MC, too. Mine started yesterday. It is a horrible process. Know you are not alone.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"