November 2011 Moms
Options

love the birth announcements on November 2012!

I was just lurking on the November 2012 board and it made me think about what I was doing at this time last year.  I had a 2-week old and was trying to figure out sleep routines and eating patterns and how to swaddle her right and why the F&*K she cried nonstop for 2 hours at a time... lol!!  I also was still wearing all maternity clothes and felt like a huge whale!!  What were you doing last year at this time?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: love the birth announcements on November 2012!

• Options
    I was still in the hospital after my c section two days earlier....exhausted but still on that new mother high!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    This time last year, I was enjoying the last few days of peace and quiet before becoming a new mom!

- Ava -  11-29-11

- Violet -  10-9-13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha!  I was still in a daze!  I know I was home with a two week old....that's as clear of a recollection that I have.  :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Today last year I was in labor for 16 hours before a c/s and then LO was born at 4:19 PM!
  • Options
    I was lurking there the other day. Seems like we were just bringing home our LOs.
    This time, last year, I had a 5 day old. I was struggling to bf and pump since DS had issues latching. We were starting to get out about by 5 days old.
    Man, this year went by too fast, can we rewind?

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I was 1 day past my due date last year!
  • Options
    This time last year DD was almost a month old, I had just decided to stop pumping because she still had high jaundice levels and she was almost sleeping through the night!
  • Options
    DS was 8 days old. I wish I could remember what I was doing, but it is all a blur now.
  • Options
    I had a 2 week old. I was griping about Thanksgiving because too many people got ahold of her and she was not a happy camper for a couple of days. I was loving hanging out with her at home, letting her sleep on me and generally being amazed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Last year this time, I was like a zombie, living in the NICU by day and pumping every 3 hrs on the dot. The nice part was being chauffered everyday by my parents/husband.

I should have realized back then that it was just the beginning of LO being the boss of everything:)

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    DS was a month and a half. I feel like we were probably just settling into a good routine. I miss the tiny baby but ill be honest.. I'm not ready to go back to having a newborn!

• Options

I had a one week old and my husband had just gone out of town for a business trip. My mom stayed with me and I seriously missed my husband. It was nice though because I just kept DS in bed with me so that I could nurse throughout the night without getting up.

I feel like this time last year was a blur! I don't really remember much leading up to Christmas time. 

• Options
    I had a one week old. My husband had just gone back to work and I was freaking out about how I was going to do it all by myself, still having depression. But it worked out and I was able to adjust quite easily.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• Options
    I was at home wondering what the heck I had gotten myself into. Those first couple months were he!l. So glad we're past that
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    DD was about 2.5 weeks old. We were likely relaxing on the couch watching Tangled with DD1 (she started her obsession w/ Rapunzel while I was on mat. leave). My house was spotless and all decorated for Christmas. This year my house is a mess and I am trying to find time to decorate. I miss maternity leave!
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Caitlin was almost a month old. She slept all the time! I have a 10 year journal and love it. It's so crazy to see what I was doing a year (and two years) ago every day. What a difference a year makes! It's even crazier to think about what we all will be doing next year!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Rainbow Baby after 2 early m/c.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Around this time, I was crashing.  No sleep.  Hormonal.  I was freaking the eff out.  I got better by the 3rd week but holy hell was the first 2 weeks hard.  I felt like I didn't even hold DD for pleasure until that third week, you know, besides BFing.  One big snotty, crying mess I was this time last year. 
  • Options
    This time last year DD was a little under 2 weeks old, I had just decided to give up on BFing since she was still losing weight and we were probably at the hospital doing a weight check to see how she was doing after being on formula for a few days. As stressful as dealing with all of our feeding issues was I miss it like crazy. It was SO easy back then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"