August 2013 Moms

Symptoms or lack there of

Am I the only one who doesn't have a ton of symptoms? Granted, I had none with my daughter either.... But really... I'm a lil tired.... Other than that.... Just achy dull crampy pressure..... Anyone else?

Re: Symptoms or lack there of

• We're all only a hair pregnant. I wouldn't worry too much about it and just enjoy feeling good! I am jealous. With DD I had early m/s and HG and looks like I am headed down that path again. Trade?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP #1: 12/22/10. EDD: 9/4/11. BDay: 8/30/11
    BFP #2: 10/16/12. EDD: 6/27/13. Said Goodbye: 10/22/12
    BFP #3: 11/20/12. EDD: 8/1/13. STICK BABY STICK!
    Betas: 11/30/12 - 2819. 12/2/12 - 7339! Keep growing, baby!

VOTE on my Name List
  • I thought I was alone. I don't really have any symptoms either. I'm tired a lot, but that's all I can say. That worries me, but everyone says its ok. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't had any today or yesterday. I'd rather feel like this than deal with severe nausea though.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

beach
  • I have zero symptoms here too. Zilch. Not tired, not nauseous, not bloated, boobs don't hurt.

Guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts?

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

• I don't have many. Just sore boobs and the occasional twinge or pull coming from my uterus. And yeah, i could nap daily! I figure more symptoms will appear over the next few weeks!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Not many symptoms here either, but I didn't really have any with my son.  Mostly bad bloating, but I was also like that with DS #1 for a little bit right in the beginning of that pregnancy.  I'm tired, but that could either be due to the fact I work full time and then come home to 2 yr old, or the pregnancy.  I'm guessing a combination of both!    
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had this fear last time... even prayed for symptoms.  Then around 5 1/2 weeks I started feeling like death straight through 12 weeks.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been very tired and have had those dull cramps like the rest of you ladies and also have had the most insane sense of smell. It's ridiculous people at work are already questioning whether I'm pregnant bc all day I've been saying "What's that smell?!" Also I've woken up at 230am the past few nights with severe hunger pains to the point that I have to get up and eat something. Other than that I feel good!

Note: I look like I don't know proper punctuation when I post via thebump iPhone app. For some reason it deletes half of it. Sorry for the runon sentences!
  • Not a whole lot of symptoms but some pressure in my uterus...last week was rough though so I'm hoping it stays like this for a little bit. 
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• imageElle922:
    Note: I look like I don't know proper punctuation when I post via thebump iPhone app. For some reason it deletes half of it. Sorry for the runon sentences!

The bump gods seriously need to fix that!  I hate it too. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The only symptom I have so far is feeling tired. That said, it's still early. With my first, I started feeling sick almost immediately following the positive test but with my second, I didn't notice symptoms until around weeks seven or eight.
  • I am having the same iPhone app issues too! also, not feeling very pregnant yet. Sore breasts mostly at night. I had lower back pain Wednesday and Thursday but not today. I am hungry and have some pulls in my belly but I'm waiting for more to hit me. I'll take whatever as long as there's a healthy baby at the end of it!
  • I don't have too many symptoms.  I have sore breasts and dry mouth.  I have occasional cramping that feels like I'm going to get my period any moment, and it freaks me out! I'm a little bit tired, but nothing too out of the ordinary.  I guess I should feel relieved.  I heard a lot of symptoms don't start until about 6 weeks, though.  
  • imagebananatiff:
    I had this fear last time... even prayed for symptoms. nbsp;Then around 5 1/2 weeks I started feeling like death straight through 12 weeks. nbsp;

This! I made the mistake of telling H this pregnancy thing is not that bad then Wam!!! M/S in full force so enjoy, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who has an easy uneventful pregnancy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• imagehnic14:
    imagebananatiff:
    I had this fear last time... even prayed for symptoms. nbsp;Then around 5 1/2 weeks I started feeling like death straight through 12 weeks. nbsp;
    This! I made the mistake of telling H this pregnancy thing is not that bad then Wam!!! M/S in full force so enjoy, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who has an easy uneventful pregnancy!

Also in this boat! Last time it hit me like a wall right around 7 weeks, and I felt awful until week 12. I am just trying to enjoy these next few weeks!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"