TTC after 35
Options

Here we go again...

CD7 today, so back to starting the OPK today.  Which means my obsession with POAS starts now!  The hubby better be ready to do the deed a lot this month...I'm not sure my nerves can handle much more of this! Good luck ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Here we go again...

• Options
    Good luck!!!

Me: 42, DH: 40; Surprise BFP 4/27/2011; no heartbeat at 9w3d, we miss you, Baby Manatee; D&C 6/1/2011; AF returned 6/26/2011; Ready to try for our take-home baby. 7/24/2011--BFP! Peanut born March 2012; BFP: 7/31/2013!; blighted ovum at 7 weeks 8/26/2013. Holy Cannoli! BFP 2/23/2014. EDD 11/6/2014!  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

LOL good luck!! Since i am getting u/s this month I have restrained from opk....a lot less stressful!

But after I get that trigger, you better beleive I will start poas on pregnancy tests!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagegopackmom:
    CD7 today, so back to starting the OPK today.  Which means my obsession with POAS starts now!  The hubby better be ready to do the deed a lot this month...I'm not sure my nerves can handle much more of this! Good luck ladies!

That's my favorite time of the month. You don't feel like you missed anything or didn't do it on the right days.  It's all ahead of you and it's all optimistic. Good luck!

Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = BFN IUI# 4: BFN. IVF #1 April 2013, BFP!  EDD 1/12/14 with Boy!
  • Options

Good luck to you, too!

imageLenox1975:

imagegopackmom:

That's my favorite time of the month. You don't feel like you missed anything or didn't do it on the right days.  It's all ahead of you and it's all optimistic. Good luck!

That is a very good way to look at it! I always feel pressure to get everything done: temp, OPKs, sex. Typically, I like right after O when the wait is still a while out, there's nothing to do, and we can have sex on a whim or not.

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options

imagejbelle:

Good luck to you, too!
    imageLenox1975:

imagegopackmom:
    That is a very good way to look at it! I always feel pressure to get everything done: temp, OPKs, sex. Typically, I like right after O when the wait is still a while out, there's nothing to do, and we can have sex on a whim or not.

Such a great way to look at things!  I'm CD 6 today, and last cycle FF had my O date back and forth between CD8 and CD10, so we're gearing up, let the fun times begin! ;)

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    imageLenox1975:

imagegopackmom:

great way to look at it...maybe I will hit Victoria's Secret this month...ya know, just to spice it up a bit. :-) ok, really just an excuse to shop!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck! Hoping this is your month!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"