January 2013 Moms

Loosing my mucus plug....

Im 34 weeks and i have started to loose my mucus plug after i lost the first piece i started cramping front and back i have not lost another piece since thursday. I did call my doctor they said the loosing of the mucus plug is normal but the cramping did not start till that night so i did not bring it up. Is this normal?

Re: Loosing my mucus plug....

• They said loosing the plug is normal and in no way says that the labor will start but later that day i started crampibg in my front and back today i really havent had any cramping .....
  • From what I've been told, losing your mucus plug is not something to be alarmed/call your dr about unless it's coupled with timetable contractions. It can regenerate, or it can take weeks after losing it to go into actual labor. It's just one of those signs that your body is moving toward labor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Unless you start having time able contractions, not just some crampy feelings you should be fine. Maybe take it easy today just to let your body relax.
  • I've been losing mine for the last couple of days, but I'm not concerned because I know it regenerates & doesn't mean anything as far as having a baby soon. I have been having BH, but that's normal for me too. :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"