July 2013 Moms
Options

Breathing troubles??

Is anyone else experiencing shortness of breath?? I'm 9w2d and CAN'T breathe. All I can do is yawn when in not tired, sigh when I'm not bored, and hyberventalate sp every moment. Any familiar symptoms out there for you ladies??
Waiting on July 4th, 2013!!!!!

Re: Breathing troubles??

• Options
    I often times feel out if breath. Actually, it's more if that feeling you get before you develop a cold...like its a heavy, hard to breath feeling. I can't describe it totally, but it just reminds me of how I feel with a cold on its way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You really shouldn't be THAT short of breath right now. Maybe some exercise intolerance, but you shouldn't have trouble breathing. I would bring it up with your doc, especially if it is a sudden occurrence.
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecasey78:
    Me too. nbsp; A few months ago, I could run a 5k no problem and had even finished a 10k without walking. nbsp;Now, I'm winded going up a flight of stairs or rushing to answer the door. nbsp;My heart pounds even doing routine things. nbsp;I haven't gained any weight, but I'm definitely short of breath. Dr. didn't seem concerned when I mentioned during a regular appointment. nbsp;

Same situation for me! I'm not out of shape, and I haven't gained any weight... And it isn't like the baby has anything to do with my air ways this small. Lol. I had it a few weeks ago... But of course didn't have it within 2 weeks of my appt. so, I didn't ask. But now, I've had it for 2 days. I can't walk through a store without feeling like I ran in a race.
    Waiting on July 4th, 2013!!!!!
  • Options
    Yeah, when I "exercise" (ha!) and last night, when I had a lot of nasal congestion, I felt hyperventilated and couldn't go back to sleep with the breathing problem, so I got up for an hour until my head and my sinus cleared. Oh, and opening my mouth didn't help, because then I'd drool all over the place. 
  • Options
    imageecbernier:
    I often times feel out if breath. Actually, it's more if that feeling you get before you develop a cold...like its a heavy, hard to breath feeling. I can't describe it totally, but it just reminds me of how I feel with a cold on its way!

I feel exactly like this right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"