October 2012 Moms

Success and Fail

What have you got from this week?

Success: Connor latched 3 times this week we are trying to transition him to breast, the lights are FINALLY on the Christmas tree but no ornaments and I lost 2 pounds this week!

Fail: I sneezed earlier today and peed myself...and didn't even realize it. Connor spit up all over himself and me tonight. So I changed him and picked him up and held him against me. Then realized I was still covered in spit up so I had to clean him again. FML.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Success and Fail

• Success: I managed to poop successfully two days in a row! We lived thru a growth spurt. We are almost finished with the 7th season of Supernatural.

Fail: I had a major breakdown yesterday. I'm dying for a bowl of cereal. Kaley managed to poop on Daddy and spit up all over me. At the same time. It happened.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • Success: I made it to the gym twice. I was able to finish my paper, on time! I have all my classes set and ready for next semester. I found out the secret to get Jovanni to sleep.

Fail: I forgot to put a diaper on Jovanni in the middle of the night. I ran errands all day with my shirt inside out. I pumped without the bottles attached. (I'm exhausted!!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Success: I managed a toddler and newborn all alone to a lunch with an old coworker and Target. I cleaned the house. Im learning to relax more. I was able to nap while both kids slept today.

Fail: Im still up at 141am. I had to do an emergency run to target because I only had 1 diaper left for E... idk how that happened!! I forgot to set the coffeemaker this am.

• Success: I brought the dog to get a bath, nails clipped and teeth cleaned. Its been on my to do list for 3 weeks. I showered every day this week.

Fail: I havent cleaned the house in 4 weeks except for the bathroom and general pickup.
  • imagehs10:
    Success: I showered every day this week.

You are my hero.
  • Success: I showered, washed my hair, shaved my legs AND put on make up today! Alice did not get any bodily fluids on Santa. My laundry is one load away from being completely done.

Fail: Alice went through 3 bibs, 2 burp cloths and 4 outfits due to spit up accidents. My sink is full of dishes. I haven't vaccumed in over a week. Ew.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Success: survived a 4 day trip with both a 6 week old and ILs. Managed to pack just enough clothes for LO - he went through 2-3 a day. Breast fed during two different walking tours over the last 4 days. 

Fail: forgot that I got leaked on during one of the tours and wore them all day wondering why I kept smelling pee.  Talked bad about IL to baby while we were bfing this morning and forgot that the baby monitor would pick it up for H to hear. (Thankfully H is ready for his parents to leave too)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"