July 2013 Moms

Not Eating

Anyone else having food aversions to everything??? I am so nauseas and so hungry and nothing is appealing to me at all. I'm just barely forcing cucumbers and Cheerios down my throat. I'm 6 weeks along and I know starving all the time can't possibly be good...anyone have tips?

Re: Not Eating

• Sugar free popsicles. It had flavor while not being overly harsh on my stomach. I've also done a lot of toast (sans butter) and saltines. Hope you feel better soon.

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• I'm right there with you.  The only thing that ever sounds good are lemon heads, because they help my nausea.  But today I have forced myself to eat every single time I start to feel a hunger pain.  Pretzels have been my best bet...they are about the only food that consistently stays down for me.  Anyway, eating a few of those every hour, plus some light meals (mostly carbs, because that's all I can keep down usually) has helped me today. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not very nauseated but NOTHING sounds good but toast and oatmeal.  I have been eating that for breakfast and dinner and snacking on saltine crackers.  Everything else sounds gross but I am hungry.  So weird :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My problem is I don't even have one food that sounds appealing, or that I can even force down easily. If I could eat toast 6 times a day I would but I don't even have that luxury. I'm at my wits end...
  • I'm really sorry you feel that way, but please please try to get something down.  Go out this weekend and get some mixed nuts or some saltines or popsicles.  A girl was on here a few days ago posting about how she fainted!

Hope you feel better! 

Anniversary

• I feel the same way! After I eat something I do feel better even if I didn't want to eat, if that makes sense. I have been eating a lot of breakfast bars, grapes and healthy nut mix. My friend said there are 'nausea pops' so I may try those too. good luck!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"