August 2012 Moms
Options

:[

H and I went out and left W with my mom, and as I thought we got called back home. He refused to nap, refused to eat, and just screamed. He apparently will only take a bottle for H, and only naps for me.

Well, at least I got to eat! But no shopping, sadly.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: :[

• Options

Oh no :(

We had a similar experience once before. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm really pissed off. MIL called to ask "how our date went" [aka to see if ds likes my mom better], and we told her he didn't do well. She went on her spill about he's manipulating us, and it's my fault for "spoiling" him.

H tried to explain that 3 month olds aren't capable of that kind of thinking, but she didn't listen. She said it has to be the way I'm raising him, because H wasn't like this. ::eye roll::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your mil sounds like a piece of work. When we had FIL watch Howie a few weeks ago, I came home and asked if he cried. FIL said, "A bit," in a tone that indicated a bit more than a bit. They have to learn one day.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    imageJayandEmm:
    I'm really pissed off. MIL called to ask "how our date went" [aka to see if ds likes my mom better], and we told her he didn't do well. She went on her spill about he's manipulating us, and it's my fault for "spoiling" him.

H tried to explain that 3 month olds aren't capable of that kind of thinking, but she didn't listen. She said it has to be the way I'm raising him, because H wasn't like this. ::eye roll::

You've hardly raised him at three months old, lol. What a twat .
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"