October 2012 Moms

Late Night Check In

Its early for some, but who's in?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.

Re: Late Night Check In

• 10:10

Kaley went down at 10 after a bath, massage and a book. She didn't want to at first so I sang to her. Knocked her out! DH and I are going to catch up on Supernatural and have some us time. Hopefully we can get another long stretch like last night. My boobs didn't like it but I sure did!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • 10:23

After a wonderful morning, Connor was fussy all afternoon and fought off naps. He keeps acting hungry but is spitting up everytime he eats today. Just fed him his largest bottle of the day, made it upstairs with him half asleep and he spits up all over me. I'm soaked, he's soaked, the floor is soaked. So I have to change him which woke him up and he fussed himself to sleep. Hubby has a headache and is too incapacitated to help tonight. I'm pooped.

And I'm meeting my mom at 7:30am on the other side of town for a Christmas craft show we do every year. Debating on taking the baby. Not sure...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 9:18 here. Epic fail tonight. I am supposed to give Bryce his Prilosec 30 min before eating and I forgot too! And DH thought I should give it to him before his next feed at 12:00. I decided I'd give it to him an hour after their 7:00 feed to let his food settle. Well, he was sleeping, and sleeping hard. I just stuck the syringe in and he swallowed a little, but most of it he spit out. Now I fear without the full dose he'll be fussy at every feed tomorrow. I'm headed to bed but will be back during the 4:00 feeding. 

Retrieval - 33 Eggs, 29 Fertilized, 14 Frosties
    IVF #1 - 3/17/2011 - 2 Blasts

3/31/2011 - Beta #1 - 395 BFP
    4/04/2011 - Beta #2 - 1458
    4/8/2011 - Ultrasound - little bean measures 5wks 2dys
    4/9/2011 - Confirmed miscarriage
    FET #1 - 6/23/2011 - 2 blasts (already hatching)

7/7/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    FET #2 - 8/18/2011 - 2 blasts

9/1/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    Second Hysteroscopy - 9/15/2011

Uterine Septum Found and Removed
    FET #3 - 11/23/2011 - 3 blasts, 1 already hatching

12/7/2011 - Beta #1 - 193 BFP
    12/8/2011 - Beta #1.5 - 320
    12/9/2011- Beta #2 - 454
    12/16/2011- 2nd Miscarriage
    FET #4 - 3/1/2012 4 blasts

3/12/2012 - Beta #1 454 BFP
    3/15/2012 - Beta #2 1520
    3/19/2012 - Beta #3 5000 plus
    3/20/2012 - Ultrasound #1 Triplets
    6/11/2012 - Expecting 2 Boys
    10/01/2012 - Welcome to the world Bryce and Charlie
    PAIF & SAIF Always Welcome Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Siggy Challenge:The Day My Embryos Were Transferred image
  • 10:27

DD is asleep in her bouncy that's in her co sleeper.  I let her fall asleep in her car seat by accident and missed my chance at her crib tonight...Oh well.  I also have three types of paci's ready to see if she'll take one instead of the boob tonight.

DS is passed out as is DH.   I can't sleep so just going to shop, FB, Bump and maybe catch up on some DVR.

Another very exciting evening!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Baby went down at 8. She's still sleeping now at 10:30. Last night she slept well, 10:30-5:15 then again 6:45-9:30 BUT she was a terror all day, feeding almost hourly. Seriously, I would rather go back a middle of the night feeding if it would get her to act calmer during the day. So I'm hoping since she went down at 8 she'll get up around 2 or 3 then back down for 4 more hours. Ah, to dream. I am sure now that I wrote this down she will get up every 2 hours to punish me.

DD 9/15/12
  • 10:40 here. E has been passed out on my chest since 9. He was super fussy and now DH is upset that the baby only calms down with me. He decided that he just won't bond with E until he is older, and that it's all my fault because I wouldn't give LO a bottle earlier on... He also wants to give him formula instead of bm, he says it's "just in case", but my gut says that he wants to wean LO from only bm so he doesn't just go to me for comfort (and knowing DH, I'm probably right on my assumption). 

DH wants to watch a movie now and in exhausted, but since we've been arguing a lot, I'll go ahead and try to stay awake and cuddle with him. Hoping for another decent stretch tonight! 

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • 955 here. Watching Cold Case and nursing dd. We'll probably be up for another hour or so.
  • 11:07

Boys just finished their 11pm feed and are awkwardly snoozing on top of each other on the boppy. They had shots and blood work today and it seems that has stopped their cluster feeding. Back on our3 hour schedule. Here's to another 3 hours. FX 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 11:20 here

LO has yet to fall asleep. He has been fussy since I picked him up from daycare and constantly wants to be on the boob. I am hoping he goes down soon. I am exhausted from my first week back at work.

• 8:20 here! Jovanni had his bath, book, and massage, then he ate and is down. He will probably be good until about 10:30-11 which is perfect because that's when I dream feed anyway. We have been getting 5 hour stretches, but he is slowly moving them earlier and earlier so doesn't do me much good. See you at, hopefully. 5!

• William has been fussing and screaming since 9, and I can't figure out why. He has eaten, been changed, been rocked and snuggled, swaddled... The whole 9 yards. I finally got him to sleep about an hour ago, but he is sleeping very fitfully and and keeps making whining and whimpering and half gasping noises and half startling. I can't figure it out. It may be a long night.
  • 11:41 DH is feeding DS a bottle of bm while I sit and watch. I had just pumped right before DS woke up because we thought he was done fo the night. I am praying for a 3 hour stretch since we havent had one in a while. Sweet dreams ladies.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We're all still up. Being in the hospital has us all thrown off. Thankfully one of my friends is here with me now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• 10pm. LO went down at 9:40pm after constant feeding for over an hour. Hopefully, we won't be back until 2am!

I'm dead tired....gotta go.
  • 12:11, little am nursed at 11 and in still trying to put him to sleep...pulled my back after walking around with him all day... Fail

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • It's 11:48 here and LO fell asleep around 9 tonight, an hour earlier that usual, and he's still out. I managed to successfully move him from the couch to the crib. I'm sure he'll be up shortly though for his first MOTN feeding.
  • imageyinyang124:

11:07

Boys just finished their 11pm feed and are awkwardly snoozing on top of each other on the boppy. They had shots and blood work today and it seems that has stopped their cluster feeding. Back on our3 hour schedule. Here's to another 3 hours. FX 

12:50

Fail. They woke up at 12:30 because I attempted to transition frm boppy to rnps. I hate when they trick me into thinking I might get some sleep.

• I dont know WTF happened, but Jovanni turned into a monster. As soon as bf gets home I'm handing him off!!

• 10:30. LO will NOT go to sleep. He's been sleepy since 9, and nursing, but still refuses to sleep. Also DH decided that 9 was the perfect time to start working and leave me alone with a fussy baby. Luckily he just came back upstairs and took him, I think he sensed that I was about to flip my shiit on him.

Edit: flip my shiit on DH not LO
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 11 30. Dd is finally asleep
    On my shoulder.
    Birthday

• Its 149am here. DS has been sleeping since 11. I was NOT paying attention to the time tonight and DD1 didnt go to bed until 11 either when bedtime is normally 9-930! whoops mommy fail! But, both kiddos are sleeping. I cleaned the house, pumped, and drank my beer. Im finally feeling tired so thinking about going to bed but I hear something on the monitor and hoping DS isnt waking up...

Ill probably kick myself in the butt tomorrow for staying up so late

• 200a Im just about to put N back in her pnp after her first feeding. She fell asleep at 930 and woke up at 130. So happy she is still able to sleep in the pnp after I spoiled her the last 3 nights.
  • 2:10, 1st feeding since a 45 minute long one at 7:30.

Guess he was gearing up to sleep 6 hrs! So nice, but

my boobs are paying for it. E just "delumpified" my right

boob lol. Tried burping with no luck and then tried to switch

to left but he is OUT. Wish he would empty me some on the left!

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• 10:30 here. Alice is face down on my belly. She wallered around for a few minutes and landes there. She has been konked out like this for an hour. As soon as talledega nights is over, I will change her diaper and see if she wakes up to eat.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • 2:36, he's still awake and I have a migraine. Fml.

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • First date night with my man tonight and it was so good. LO is currently fighting it, but slowly falling asleep in my arms... I hope!
  • It's 319 and DS just fell back asleep. His nose is so stuffy and stupid saline spray didnt really help.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 3:32

5 hour stretch baby! Loving this. Nursing her and back to bed for me. I can't believe my creepy doll is finally sleeping, here I thought it was a fluke.

Good luck ladies!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • imageesmemehl:
    10pm. LO went down at 9:40pm after constant feeding for over an hour. Hopefully, we won't be back until 2am!

Its about 2am and DD just woke up for her first MOTN feed. She just expelled her usual poop of the night a well. In really hoping that the poop started on the diaper.

I almost fell asleep during my first post. Love that I had to put gotta go in it..

Anyway, enjoy your MOTN feedings ladies.
  • imageStarry Again:

Baby went down at 8. She's still sleeping now at 10:30. Last night she slept well, 10:30-5:15 then again 6:45-9:30 BUT she was a terror all day, feeding almost hourly. Seriously, I would rather go back a middle of the night feeding if it would get her to act calmer during the day. So I'm hoping since she went down at 8 she'll get up around 2 or 3 then back down for 4 more hours. Ah, to dream. I am sure now that I wrote this down she will get up every 2 hours to punish me.

she lasted until 4. fingers crossed she will go back to sleep after nursing. 

DD 9/15/12
  • 419a here! excited my baby gave me a 4 hour stretch 1150p and fed again at 350p!  we are training him to sleep in the crib this weekend so we could use all our sleep today
  • imageesmemehl:
    imageesmemehl:
    10pm. LO went down at 9:40pm after constant feeding for over an hour. Hopefully, we won't be back until 2am!

Its about 2am and DD just woke up for her first MOTN feed. She just expelled her usual poop of the night a well. In really hoping that the poop started on the diaper.

I almost fell asleep during my first post. Love that I had to put gotta go in it..

Anyway, enjoy your MOTN feedings ladies.

Poop everywhere! Oh well, back to nursing at 2:25. Hopefully we will be back asleep by 3am.
  • imageyinyang124:
    imageyinyang124:

Fail. They woke up at 12:30 because I attempted to transition frm boppy to rnps. I hate when they trick me into thinking I might get some sleep.

4:49

I just hit my breaking point. Gave them 1 oz of formula each because my freezer stash is gone, boobs are empty and hurting and they are screaming in "hunger." Totally feeling like a POS right now. :'(

• 4am. Just fed DS and am bed sharing with him tonight. He is just laying here staring at me ha HS. Go to sleep!! DH is on the couch because he said he wanted a good sleep sigh, must be nice!
  • imagenancyjane5150:
    9:18 here. Epic fail tonight. I am supposed to give Bryce his Prilosec 30 min before eating and I forgot too! And DH thought I should give it to him before his next feed at 12:00. I decided I'd give it to him an hour after their 7:00 feed to let his food settle. Well, he was sleeping, and sleeping hard. I just stuck the syringe in and he swallowed a little, but most of it he spit out. Now I fear without the full dose he'll be fussy at every feed tomorrow. I'm headed to bed but will be back during the 4:00 feeding.nbsp;

5:15. Boys did pretty well. I'm not sure why Charlie always poops during his feeds...oh well. :. Bryce wasn't fussy at all. He'd whimper every now and then, but then he'd pass gas and be fine. Going to wake them up in a couple hours for the next feed. Our schedule will be off a bit today. We are having pictures made!!

Retrieval - 33 Eggs, 29 Fertilized, 14 Frosties
    IVF #1 - 3/17/2011 - 2 Blasts

3/31/2011 - Beta #1 - 395 BFP
    4/04/2011 - Beta #2 - 1458
    4/8/2011 - Ultrasound - little bean measures 5wks 2dys
    4/9/2011 - Confirmed miscarriage
    FET #1 - 6/23/2011 - 2 blasts (already hatching)

7/7/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    FET #2 - 8/18/2011 - 2 blasts

9/1/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    Second Hysteroscopy - 9/15/2011

Uterine Septum Found and Removed
    FET #3 - 11/23/2011 - 3 blasts, 1 already hatching

12/7/2011 - Beta #1 - 193 BFP
    12/8/2011 - Beta #1.5 - 320
    12/9/2011- Beta #2 - 454
    12/16/2011- 2nd Miscarriage
    FET #4 - 3/1/2012 4 blasts

3/12/2012 - Beta #1 454 BFP
    3/15/2012 - Beta #2 1520
    3/19/2012 - Beta #3 5000 plus
    3/20/2012 - Ultrasound #1 Triplets
    6/11/2012 - Expecting 2 Boys
    10/01/2012 - Welcome to the world Bryce and Charlie
    PAIF & SAIF Always Welcome Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Siggy Challenge:The Day My Embryos Were Transferred image
  • imagehs10:
    200a Im just about to put N back in her pnp after her first feeding. She fell asleep at 930 and woke up at 130. So happy she is still able to sleep in the pnp after I spoiled her the last 3 nights.

700 Up for the 3rd "MOTN". put her in pnp just after bumping, back up at 330. She was wide awake but I used my magic and thankfully, got her back to sleep in less than 30 mins. around 430, she started to stir so I gave her the paci and she fell asleep. Now we are up again nursing. Hoping to get a few nore hours of sleep.
  • imageyinyang124:
    imageyinyang124:
    imageyinyang124:

4:49

I just hit my breaking point. Gave them 1 oz of formula each because my freezer stash is gone, boobs are empty and hurting and they are screaming in "hunger." Totally feeling like a POS right now. :'(

No don't! You're feeding your babies and that's what is going to make them happy! Try and get some zzzs and recollect in the morning. Tomorrow is a new day with full boobies, don't stress mama!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagenycgirl88:
    4am. Just fed DS and am bed sharing with him tonight. He is just laying here staring at me ha HS. Go to sleep!! DH is on the couch because he said he wanted a good sleep sigh, must be nice!
    you are very nice. if my husband said this to me on a weekend night, it would be world war 3.
    DD 9/15/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"